Official Tom Clancy's Without Remorse Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
it was decent, but the way Amazon pushed it made it look like it was the next coming of christ.
MBJ looks like that guy, i don't know why i always have high expectations from him.
What ever happened to Y'lan Noel, bro from the Purge/Insecure, does the coli think he could of played this role?

who are the new generation of Action Heros?

Daps
Nicca really went and got into a burning car :gucci:

I had to turn it off after that. :francis:

The ONLY exceptional movie or TV show that has dropped during the pandemic is OmniMan. Everything else (except Wandavision and Justice League) has been straight basuras :francis:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Man Mike needs some acting lessons...those scenes where he was crying and trying get mad was cringe.

This is prolly the worst Tom Clancy movie they have made.....

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Man Mike needs some acting lessons...those scenes where he was crying and trying get mad was cringe.

This is prolly the worst Tom Clancy movie they have made.....

Heres how U can tell he cant act...

When he was in the car on the phone talkn to 911 tryna sound like he in a panic

Lmaoo
I think he's a director's actor at this point in his career. He was good in the emotional scenes Creed and Fruitvale. He's stale in a lot of other stuff.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was decent, but the way Amazon pushed it made it look like it was the next coming of christ.
MBJ looks like that guy, i don't know why i always have high expectations from him.
What ever happened to Y'lan Noel, bro from the Purge/Insecure, does the coli think he could of played this role?

who are the new generation of Action Heros?

I mean to be fair that's what they're supposed to do, they want people to watch :skip:

Anyway, this was a 6.5/10, type of movie you watch to pass the time. Not awful but not something I'll probably ever revisit