Official Tom Clancy's Without Remorse Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna pass but it doesn’t hurt to give it a fair shot...part of me really wants to watch it...gonna marathon this, ‘nobody’ and ‘thief’ today

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Old guard is the best of the bunch, with six underground being a nice distraction. I just simply refuse to watch extraction, that nicca was bad enough in mib international.

The rest are okay for a one watch.
I haven't seen mib or hemsworth in anything but superhero flicks but I'd suggest giving Extraction a try. I found the action/suspense to be the best out the bunch and the overall cast wasn't bad.

Old Guard and Project Power were both forgettable, bordering on cringeworthy for me. Blight was slightly more enjoyable.

Agreed on 6 Underground. If it anything it serves as good background noise with company over.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Old guard is the best of the bunch, with six underground being a nice distraction. I just simply refuse to watch extraction, that nicca was bad enough in mib international.

The rest are okay for a one watch.
Extraction is the hands down best out of that list by a wide margin:gucci:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in to state this, verbatim.

As far as cinema stars jump-starting action franchises on streaming services, I'd probably say
  1. Extraction (Hemsworth)
  2. Without Remorse (MBJ)
  3. Six Underground (Reynolds)
  4. Bright (Smith)
  5. Project Power (Foxx)
  6. Old Guard (Theron)
as far as my levels of regret after i finished viewing, from least to most regretable.

i seen every movie on that list except Extraction

i need to watch Extraction

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jodie Turner was terrible.

The CIA dude was such an obvious Mark you knew he wasn’t the leak from jump.

airplane sequence was good.

the building escape scene was done better in The Professional.

I like the fact a brother got to kill CACs on screen though. That doesn’t happen often.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Jodie Turner was terrible.

The CIA dude was such an obvious Mark you knew he wasn’t the leak from jump.

airplane sequence was good.

the building escape scene was done better in The Professional.

I like the fact a brother got to kill CACs on screen though. That doesn’t happen often.
Russian cacs not proud boys, might as well be Romulans

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
i thought michael b's acting was solid. which is why i feel bad for him cause clancy's editing is so bad. certain things like how did she get to the other building in a blink of an eye? how did he get in that car? just skips entire necessary details. like people are the flash.

people are saying it felt rush.....because it was. they butchered the editing.
Same problem Mortal Kombat had, shyt just happens. Like the storyboards for recent movies are just "this happens, then this happens, then this" with no real way to weave it together for a cohesive narrative. It's almost like a damn sideshow now.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Tryin not to be that guy, but why he gotta be a felon, tryna get around that, but, not feelin it