Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Montreal only paid off 1976 within the last decade or so.

Athens/Greece which was already having financial difficulty at the time and could of done with the Olympic spending to be be made of better use for the country as a whole has never recovered. Add on top the various financial crisis since then. Greece is totally phucked.
Been empty since the expos bounced. I think the birds nest in Beijing s now a parking lot.
:francis:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Woke up surprised with the news that the women’s soccer lost. They were looking :flabbynsick: all tournament but I thought that was just them conserving energy.

Normally I woulda been worried about a game vs the USWNT, but thier fear factor is gone. Finally other countries are catching up.

I was looking at the post game comments on Bleacher Report’s facebook page. MAGA types are happy as hell and cracking Equal Pay jokes. :mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
nah it was fake concern from American media as they usually have a hand in these countries politics and social climate behind the scenes and once they get their puppets in place, all of a sudden the news stories about crime stop.
It wasn't just "American" media that was talking about the obvious problems with these Olympics bid selections especially Rio 2016 :comeon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
European olympic channels>>>>>
right now they are doing a high jump for dummies why they jump that way etc.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Normally I woulda been worried about a game vs the USWNT, but thier fear factor is gone. Finally other countries are catching up.

I was looking at the post game comments on Bleacher Report’s facebook page. MAGA types are happy as hell and cracking Equal Pay jokes. :mjlol:

too bad that smug ex cdn syndey leroux wasn't there