Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Daps
Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman

I’m just now realizing that you a. Didn’t write this and b. Didn’t quote the person that did for a specific reason. Also it answers a ton of questions about why TLR has become what it is

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m just now realizing that you a. Didn’t write this and b. Didn’t quote the person that did for a specific reason. Also it answers a ton of questions about why TLR has become what it is
man, the stuff the TLR mods post is :dwillhuh: :what: :why: :rudy: ...they should be bushed

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Dear God no I would never write anything like that :pachaha:

I'd bush myself for some shyt like that lol

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
man, the stuff the TLR mods post is :dwillhuh: :what: :why: :rudy: ...they should be bushed
Had a MAGAt who constantly posts :mjpls: links be a mod in The Film Room. Coliseum mod is a shyt-poster who believes in:mjpls: Obama conspiracies.
One of the TLR mods was wishing death on a poster’s Haitian family, talking about mud huts and shyt. Nothing will happen.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They've got their own version now. It's not going well.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
One of the TLR mods was wishing death on a poster’s Haitian family, talking about mud huts and shyt. Nothing will happen.
Which poster/mod was that? They banned diaspora war flaming, and if mods are allowed to post things like that freely after the "ban", it might be time to move on from this site.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They've got their own version now. It's not going well.

giphy.gif

Man you are kicking down buildings in that thread :russ:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this breh doesn't stop :pachaha:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Courtruled on Wednesday that Oklahoma can prosecute non-Native Americans for crimes committed on tribal land when the victim is Native American.
The 5-4 decision cut back on the high court’s ruling from 2020 that said a large chunk of eastern Oklahoma remains an American Indian reservation. The first decision left the state unable to prosecute Native Americans accused of crimes on tribal lands that include most of Tulsa, the state’s second-largest city with a population of about 413,000.

Daps
this breh doesn't stop :pachaha:

He’s been on the rise as of late as. He’s one of the dumbest mother fukkers posting in
TLR

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't even read this thread, but I just know there's some dumb shyt being said in there. :francis:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't post in TLR, so I am responding to the thread below here...

I have seen this stupid talking point spreading on Twitter and Youtube, and it's just not true.

The reason there are more children with black mothers counted in the CDC data than children with black fathers is because, for some reason, children born to black mothers have a high likelihood (around 33%, compared to around 10% for non-hispanic white women and 4.5% for asian women) of not having the father's race reported (and similar percentages for other paternal data).

As you can see below (data from wonder.cdc.gov), in 2020, 33% of births to black mothers had "unknown or not stated" for father's race.

fatherrace.png

You see the same thing for father's age and education, where these data are unreported 28% and 31% of the time, respectively, for births to black mothers.

fatherage.png

fatheredu.png

There is no good reason to believe that those births to black mothers with "unknown for not stated" for father's race are more likely to have non-black fathers than ones where father's race is reported. What seems to be happening is that for around 30% of births to black mothers, none of the paternal data is being collected, not just race.

If you look solely at births to black mothers where the father's race is reported, the percentage with black fathers is 90%. If you assume that the "unknown or not stated" have the same percentage of black fathers (which may or may not be the case; there is no way to know for certain), then births to black fathers are undercounted by 177,316. Add that to the number of births to black fathers that were counted, 453,363, and you get 630,679, which is higher than number of births to black mothers at 584,979.

fathertotal.png

Last edited: