Official TLR Stupidity Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Delivering for your constituents is illegal now, apparently. :patrice:

And these same people will demand reparations even though by that same logic that would be 'illegal' too. :francis:

Gains

Superstar
Daps

Delivering for your constituents is illegal now, apparently. :patrice:

And these same people will demand reparations even though by that same logic that would be 'illegal' too. :francis:

Has that poster spent his covid stimulus checks yet ?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Brown girl breaks down crying because white strangers constantly make racist remarks in her presence. TLR (including their head mod) gangs up on the Brown girl and blasts her for being the target of racism, both the thread title and most of the comments straight up lie about what her story was even about.

Internet has really turned a lot of people into robotic pieces of shyt, and TLR seems to have accelerated that process even more than most.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:mjlol: at calling it illegal to spend taxpayer money on taxpayers.

That same clown has repeatedly supported lex taxes because it puts more taxpayer money back into taxpayers pockets.

Alabama isn't sending us it's best :scust:
Who from Bama you talking about? Politicians or a poster?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Private oil companies buy oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, and then choose to send it to Europe. TLR bootlickers blame Biden....because they're hoping for him to nationalize the oil industry I guess?

Daps
Private oil companies buy oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, and then choose to send it to Europe. TLR bootlickers blame Biden....because they're hoping for him to nationalize the oil industry I guess?

I mean that would be awesome if Biden did nationalize the energy industry

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@the cac mamba making the best points and sonning everybody in the thread. :mjlol:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This entire thread is a gem.

Keep in mind the entire convo that goes down is spurred by a photo in a tweet that probably isn’t even real.

At first I thought bruhs were trying to steel xenophobia from Cacs but it turns out they are really trying to steel victimhood from white women.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Keep in mind the entire convo that goes down is spurred by a photo in a tweet that probably isn’t even real.

At first I thought bruhs were trying to steel xenophobia from Cacs but it turns out they are really trying to steel victimhood from white women.

Goddamn that was a trash heap. :snoop:

I was there for the Black flight away from South LA. Most Black folk left because they WANTED to get out of those shytty neighborhoods, most of them moved to the suburbs or back east to the South. Latinos were moving into vacant apartments, they weren't committing home invasions of Black folk and kicking them out of the city. And then when gentrification hits both the Black and Latino folk are knocked out of there.

YES, lack of ownership in those areas is a massive problem, but that problem has nothing to do with Latinos. The lack of ownership was always a problem and White leaders were entirely responsible. The same people complaining about Black people not owning shyt are caping like fukk for capitalism in that same thread. It's wild unaware.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn that was a trash heap. :snoop:

I was there for the Black flight away from South LA. Most Black folk left because they WANTED to get out of those shytty neighborhoods, most of them moved to the suburbs or back east to the South. Latinos were moving into vacant apartments, they weren't committing home invasions of Black folk and kicking them out of the city. And then when gentrification hits both the Black and Latino folk are knocked out of there.

YES, lack of ownership in those areas is a massive problem, but that problem has nothing to do with Latinos. The lack of ownership was always a problem and White leaders were entirely responsible. The same people complaining about Black people not owning shyt are caping like fukk for capitalism in that same thread. It's wild unaware.

I’m literally in PG right now. Working at a Black owned business. Dealing with Black clients who own their own businesses and doing favors for Black government employees all day.

No one is worried about Latinos around here, let alone Mexicans like in that tweet. We’re about full on El Salvadorans but the Mexican population here is almost non existent. (Even funnier when you know the history of the Latinos getting washed every time there’s a fight over territory. This isn’t Cali 🤐)

Then you go look at the twitter page and it’s just more sock puppet FBA/ADOS GOP propaganda.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

“I’m mad Mexicans are living in land that was rightfully theirs until an illegal war 20 years after kicking out the Spanish and also trying to mitigate slavery thus losing Texas in that process. “

These people are fukking stupid

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“I’m mad Mexicans are living in land that was rightfully theirs until an illegal war 20 years after kicking out the Spanish and also trying to mitigate slavery thus losing Texas in that process. “

These people are fukking stupid
They don’t believe in social justice for others. So it makes sense.