Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Daps
Casually hoping for the genocide of all non straight black men. Easily one of the worst things I’ve seen written on TLR

:mjlol:

Black LGBT nikkas are not “Black men”.

There is no comradeship between us and Black LGBT negroes, they actively work against Black men.

Be purposefully obtuse brehs.

If they all were wiped off the earth I wouldn’t even blink, that’s why I don’t care that they could possibly be barred from one of the most oppressive institutions in America—marriage.

They should be happy :russ:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Should men be forced to pay child support if they let the woman know in advance that they don’t want the child?

Up until the day before yesterday, if a woman decided (for whatever reason) that she wasn’t ready to bring a child into the world, then she was allowed to hit the restart button.

If a man made a poor choice and got a woman pregnant, he has to pay child support for 18 years even if he lets the woman know that he’s not ready to bring a child into the world and he doesn’t want her to have the baby

Can a LOGICAL and NON EMOTIONAL person who is upset about roe v wade being overturned please explain how one is ok and the other is not? Let’s not focus on the outliers(rape/incest/medical issues) - we are trying to keep it logical.

I’m pro choice, I’m just confused why the only person with a choice AFTER the mistake has been made is the woman

When people refer to smart-dumb, this should be exhibit A.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's what this was about this whole time. All them dudes cheering yesterday didn't give a fukk about black babies. :francis:

Daps

This is MRA logic my guy

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man