Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I’m just now realizing that you a. Didn’t write this and b. Didn’t quote the person that did for a specific reason. Also it answers a ton of questions about why TLR has become what it is

Just tag him guys. Here, allow me. @Houston911

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This was well before the diaspora war warning. I brought it up at the time and was hit with a :manny:

Yeah that was me. The poster was @LeVraiPapi. It wasn't my best moment. We were going back in forth about Covid. Emotions ran high. Things were said. I did actually apologize though. I'm much better now with just a few slip ups here and there. But I do sincerely regret those particular interactions with him.

Y'all can't be scared to name names. You just look like a bunch of cowards otherwise. Also you can't be so smug. This place is equivalent to a low tier political subreddit and TLR is a shyt tier shyt posting subreddit. One is better but both are laughingstocks when compared to better options for dialouge.

Just my take.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yeah that was me. The poster was @LeVraiPapi. It wasn't my best moment. We were going back in forth about Covid. Emotions ran high. Things were said. I did actually apologize though. I'm much better now with just a few slip ups here and there. But I do sincerely regret those particular interactions with him.

Y'all can't be scared to name names. You just look like a bunch of cowards otherwise. Also you can't be so smug. This place is equivalent to a low tier political subreddit and TLR is a shyt tier shyt posting subreddit. One is better but both are laughingstocks when compared to better options for dialouge.

Just my take.
Thanks for sharing. Take this neg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Just my take.

It's okay brother and I apologize for the things I said to you too. ALl love and stay blessed :salute:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You'll get no argument from me about California's problems, but of course TLR takes DeSantis's side. :mjpls: