Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'd put these youth in a labor camp where certain capos are pedophiles. It's the only use I can think of for pedos beyond testing methods of liquidation. But yes, some of the youth are beyond reform and should be worked to death for the benefit of greater society and tortured in their downtime. It would be cathartic for the nation.
What he would do to the kids in Philly who killed the old man. And doubled down ofc

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What he would do to the kids in Philly who killed the old man. And doubled down ofc
This thread is akin to a Reddit karma whoring thread and you couldn't even get one dap, not even a pity dap. How pathetic. Here, let me help you out there.

But what do you expect when part of your sentence contains the words "the teens that killed the old man." Yeah I doubled, tripled and quadrupled down. You have a problem with that you little fakkit? I'd advise you to have a good cry about it.

*Tips hat*

Be blessed.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol I saw his post in real-time and almost shared it in this thread myself.

Cruel and unusual punishment aside, he seems to overlook the fact that it is the equivalent of forcing supermodels to sleep with hetero prisoners as punishment..

For the supermodels it's :damn:, but for the prisoners, it's :banderas:.

My mans wants to reward pedos to teach kids a lesson :mjlol:

Daps
This thread is akin to a Reddit karma whoring thread and you couldn't even get one dap, not even a pity dap. How pathetic. Here, let me help you out there.

But what do you expect when part of your sentence contains the words "the teens that killed the old man." Yeah I doubled, tripled and quadrupled down. You have a problem with that you little fakkit? I'd advise you to have a good cry about it.

*Tips hat*

Be blessed.
Imagine saying you want kids who need rehabilitation to be raped by grown men and defend it lmao. fukking psychopath

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Lol I saw his post in real-time and almost shared it in this thread myself.

Cruel and unusual punishment aside, he seems to overlook the fact that it is the equivalent of forcing supermodels to sleep with hetero prisoners as punishment..

For the supermodels it's :damn:, but for the prisoners, it's :banderas:.

My mans wants to reward pedos to teach kids a lesson :mjlol:

Actually I liken it more to an actual real world example; using Jewish prisoners as capos to "maintain order" in the concentration camps. They were just a means to an end and would be liquidated and replaced on a regular basis.

I don't believe in rehabilitation for certain crimes. You all still look at these useless eaters as children. That's your problem. When you or your family members become victims you won't have as much sympathy. Or maybe you will. Perhaps you'll make a show of hugging one of the little monsters in court saying how much you "forgive" them for murdering your family member in cold blood.

You idiots constantly put on these performative acts on how you're better than everyone around you when it means nothing. When your son or daughter has the barrel of a gun at their temple the criminal isn't going to care that their daddy argued for rehabilitation of criminals or knew the "real reasons" behind high crime rates.

Everyone comes around to my way of thinking eventually. It's human nature. You can only deny it but you can't escape it.

Be blessed.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Actually I liken it more to an actual real world example; using Jewish prisoners as capos to "maintain order" in the concentration camps. They were just a means to an end and would be liquidated and replaced on a regular basis.

I don't believe in rehabilitation for certain crimes. You all still look at these useless eaters as children. That's your problem. When you or your family members become victims you won't have as much sympathy. Or maybe you will. Perhaps you'll make a show of hugging one of the little monsters in court saying how much you "forgive" them for murdering your family member in cold blood.

You idiots constantly put on these performative acts on how you're better than everyone around you when it means nothing. When your son or daughter has the barrel of a gun at their temple the criminal isn't going to care that their daddy argued for rehabilitation of criminals or knew the "real reasons" behind high crime rates.

Everyone comes around to my way of thinking eventually. It's human nature. You can only deny it but you can't escape it.

Be blessed.
I’m convinced this rhetoric only lives on the internet and with activist that are not in an area where crime is a constant threat

The idea that we need playgrounds and computer rooms for criminals instead of putting them under the jail is just flat out silly

People want criminals separated from society because they know these people don’t change for real they just get bolder

A big reason why crime is back on the rise because we are “slapping criminals on the wrist” in the name of rehabilitation

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
:picard:
That is so much worse than his already terrible example. Jesus Christ.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I’m convinced this rhetoric only lives on the internet and with activist that are not in an area where crime is a constant threat

The idea that we need playgrounds and computer rooms for criminals instead of putting them under the jail is just flat out silly

A big reason why crime is back on the rise because we are “slapping criminals on the wrist” in the name of rehabilitation
Crime is a symptom of poverty and lack of opportunity. It's impossible to completely get rid of crime, but if you target the sickness and not the symptom you can greatly reduce it. We've known this for centuries.

Looking at concentration camps for inspiration on how to deal with criminals is not going to make crime go down. The fukk are you guys talking about:what:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Crime is a symptom of poverty and lack of opportunity. It's impossible to completely get rid of crime, but if you target the sickness and not the symptom you can greatly reduce it. We've known this for centuries.

Looking at concentration camps for inspiration on how to deal with criminals is not going to make crime go down. The fukk are you guys talking about:what:
Being in poverty is not a reason to kill or steal. There are millions & millions of people in poverty that have never attempted to harm anyone in anyway

Do you not care that the victims are black? All the trauma created by criminal belongs to black people?

Why do y’all trying to excuse and rationalize crime? Someone killing and robbing and harming people that are just trying co exist don’t need rehabilitation or excuses they need to be separated from society