Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Son been on that tip since 2018ish. There’s this weird cross-section of people who just seem anti everything as opposed to strongly believing in anything.

You're wrong, actually. Very wrong. A lot of people hate 9-5 black men having a real voice outside of entertainment .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If the only thing a group of people can agree on (the group being TLR posters) are 99% in lock step with your most ardent white supremacist and right wing political sentiments, most of us will tend not to give two flying shyts about how things will go because their fee-fees got hurt over their favorite Youtuber dying.

Just sayin'

:yeshrug:

They spend every second of every hour all day berating and denigrating every group of people on the planet except heterosexual African-American men who share their extremely bigoted views, but wanna cry, start WW3, and play the poor victim role when people on the internet (not even offline, just the internet) mock the death of Youtube personality who made a living embarrassing the group of people having the most joviality over his death.

Like I said, they are practically indistinguishable from your average racist right winger. Bunch of dumb ass bigots that hate anyone that isn't a member of their narrow minded community, yet have the audacity to still have a perpetual "woe is me, everyone hates us" mentality. :hamster:
They hit me with a one day ban for making fun of him dying. :russ:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
If the only thing a group of people can agree on (the group being TLR posters) are 99% in lock step with your most ardent white supremacist and right wing political sentiments, most of us will tend not to give two flying shyts about how things will go because their fee-fees got hurt over their favorite Youtuber dying.

Just sayin'

:yeshrug:

They spend every second of every hour all day berating and denigrating every group of people on the planet except heterosexual African-American men who share their extremely bigoted views, but wanna cry, start WW3, and play the poor victim role when people on the internet (not even offline, just the internet) mock the death of Youtube personality who made a living embarrassing the group of people having the most joviality over his death.

Like I said, they are practically indistinguishable from your average racist right winger. Bunch of dumb ass bigots that hate anyone that isn't a member of their narrow minded community, yet have the audacity to still have a perpetual "woe is me, everyone hates us" mentality. :hamster:

How dare you compare the 2, just because they both hate:

Black immigrants
Brown immigrants
Mexicans
Asians
Women
Jews
Gay people
Liberals

Oh wait, you’re spot on

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
How dare you compare the 2, just because they both hate:

Black immigrants
Brown immigrants
Mexicans
Asians
Women
Jews
Gay people
Liberals

Oh wait, you’re spot on

A question please....the list you placed above of the things those on tlr hate...
do you personally know any black people who share those sentiments?
I do not

now concerning the gentleman who passed....how different is he in terms of wisdom in comparison to your grandfather and father?
if you on the wrong path or did something wrong, how was/is that expressed to you?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The NOI was fukking around with Nazis at one point dude. If people saw Malcolm in a negative light I wouldn’t blame them cause that’s some sinister ass shyt

I am not a big fan of them...religion is most anti progress...
yet please explain "fukking around with..."?
And Malcolm like all religious people are followers....
Great respect should be given to those who dared to stop following and sought their own truth...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
A question please....the list you placed above of the things those on tlr hate...
do you personally know any black people who share those sentiments?
I do not

now concerning the gentleman who passed....how different is he in terms of wisdom in comparison to your grandfather and father?
if you on the wrong path or did something wrong, how was/is that expressed to you?
Obvious troll, but I'll play along.
Unlike a person's FATHER or BLOOD RELATIVE, who has your best interest at heart, the YTer lane is a random assortment of entertainers who are interested in selling content primarily.
Your father + uncles +grandfather +mentors are interested in your personal growth and development as a man. Youtuber only sees value in you as like,subscribe,buy content+merch. audience member.
Audience for youtubers appear to be guys neglected by the men who were tasked to raise them. Can't tell the difference between an older man who is helping them, versus one who is exploiting them.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Obvious troll, but I'll play along.
Unlike a person's FATHER or BLOOD RELATIVE, who has your best interest at heart, the YTer lane is a random assortment entertainers who are interested in selling content primarily.
Your father+uncles+grandfather+mentors are interested in your personal growth and development as a man. Youtuber only sees value in you as like,subscribe,buy content+merch. audience member.
Audience for youtubers appear to be guys neglected by the men who were tasked to raise them. Can't tell the difference between an older man who is helping them, versus one who is exploiting them.

sir I am grown man....
no trolling...
I find it detestable...cowardly even...bad intentions....
now that we have that out the way....

you agree that what Mr. Samuels said and the way he said it was no different from the message given by an older man with good intentions...

we differ in that you KNOW that he was just in it for the money...I do not know that....the template was set many times before as to how exactly TO MARKET TO WOMEN....
he was smart enough to do just that....

in any case thanks for being honest.....I was hoping that you would be going to jail, having baby mammas, not taking life serious and your pops or grandpops are like "thats fine...thats ok...continue doing your thing baby...." in the softest hushest tone imaginable...

notice I did not quote the dora explorer....I would have to type to her as I would jesus's mother.....so soft....so sweet....etc

anything else is "you hate women"....

have fun...

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
have this noted....
anything I type I can debate....
if someone has a better arguement I will easily reassess my notions...
when one has a "divine feminine" mindset filled with worship....
it is rather obvious and a bit shameful....
hence when folks are quick to say things like men who listen Kevin are neglected by their fathers....
well congratulations TO YOU ALL...
you had fathers and men in your family who were exemplary....
how some of us wish we were so lucky...
could teach us how to be a man of value like yall...

reminds of when something is said about women and a woman would say "all my friends and every woman I know is happily married and fits none of what yall say...find better women"

all that discounts the fact that reality exists...and as asked earlier about those who know blk people who are ultra conservative EXACTLY like a white sopreemaciss...I do not know any...seems many are here...maybe I am not in their environs...in any case again congratulations for having had excellent men around yall....I knew many....some did not...
for the record....oh the blasphemy...I view kevin in the same veins as a philosopher...particularly socrates.....aka make sure you know what the fack you talking about....