Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The Kevin Samuels stuff mainly. A bunch of black males, some incels, who would normally vote blue to at the very least, to spite white supremacists I can imagine, are going to be irate and upset or just outright feel a level of hopelessness and not vote or go full accelerationist and vote red. I still recall Whitlock, of all people, on Tucker talking about "liking the patriarchy". Add DeSantis signing some law focusing on "uplifting" black fathers and it is clear that the republicans, in part, will swoop in to try and claim the void left behind by Samuels or at least the sentiment, even more so, through the various others who will swoop in, seeing the success Samuels had in the short time he had it and the fact that the lane is wide open for said content. Even worse, the reactions of jubilation will be used later on as a means of stirring anger, discontent, and overall irritation or an aggressive apathy from a decent number of black males not unlike the "Gamers are dead" articles that stirred up some people in regards to Gamergate or accusations of misogyny did with some people apathetic to Hillary during her campaign. A bunch of "democrats don't care about you" messages and unceasing brow-beating from those on the left and your general thinkpiece after thinkpiece will seal the deal. It's going to be very brutal, and I say this as someone who is not fond of the republicans in the least. :yeshrug:
I ain't gonna hold you. I knew you were going to post a word salad. You didn't disappoint :ld:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I ain't gonna hold you. I knew you were going to post a word salad. You didn't disappoint :ld:
:mjlol:
Dudes are afraid of words now. Being thorough is now a word salad. If you're afraid of words, just say so. We'll put it in simpler terms since words are hard and scary, for you and your dappers (I see you ;) ):

Online radicalization is real, even for black males. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Dudes are afraid of words now. Being thorough is now a word salad. If you're afraid of words, just say so. We'll put it in simpler terms since words are hard and scary, for you and your dappers (I see you ;) ):

Online radicalization is real, even for black males. :dead:
I can agree with that online radicalization is real. Seems like you are showing signs of it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Mephistopheles went and got himself banned for shyt posting like a Jacksonville rapper in TLR. :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mephistopheles went and got himself banned for shyt posting like a Jacksonville rapper in TLR. :mjlol:

smh lol for clowning Samuels?

tlr saying he died networking with a Spanish woman

I guessing dying alone in your 60's in a rental in Atalanta wasn't a big enough L for him

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
TLRs father died lmOoo

I presume you to be one of those young men who "love women"....
if kevin samuels did not remind you of one of the respectable men in your family, church, community, school etc

YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN MANY BLACK MEN OF RESPECT
I write this with confidence....

most of you have never met a black man you respect ever...

most black men or men of any color that were respected dressed a certain way and spoke a certain way...
many times NO DIFFERENT from kevin...
he was into fashion etc so a bit more outlandish....

to act though like the man was some strange person that no one has ever seen says a whole lot...
majority of what he says is for professionals...business people....

I have a strong feeling though much of this has to do with the image of the black man....
a criminal a thug....
he represented none of that

thats what has the hoes and wite sopreemaciss angry....
keep on worshipping human beings just to get possy....

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
if kevin samuels did not remind you of one of the respectable men in your family, church, community, school etc

most black men or men of any color that were respected dressed a certain way and spoke a certain way...

to act though like the man was some strange person that no one has ever seen says a whole lot...

I have a strong feeling though much of this has to do with the image of the black man....
a criminal a thug....

What the fukk is all this?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The amount of bannings im seeing in the kevin samuels thread is really hilarious. I have been here since the start of this board. This place has no sympathy for anyone who isnt a straight black male on TLR. you can freely misgender, deadname, engage in all types of comedy that i tend to find funny, but the moment a man who built an entire platform on destroying women, while also claiming to fight off the "urge to be with another man" passes, now its off limits. Tahiry getting her ass beat? her fault. Anything meg the stallion? her fault. "X Trans person did this to x person" automatic plat thread.

Kevin Samuels is somehow an exception to that rule, the mods there gotta be smoking crack.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
The amount of bannings im seeing in the kevin samuels thread is really hilarious. I have been here since the start of this board. This place has no sympathy for anyone who isnt a straight black male on TLR. you can freely misgender, deadname, engage in all types of comedy that i tend to find funny, but the moment a man who built an entire platform on destroying women, while also claiming to fight off the "urge to be with another man" passes, now its off limits. Tahiry getting her ass beat? her fault. Anything meg the stallion? her fault. "X Trans person did this to x person" automatic plat thread.

Kevin Samuels is somehow an exception to that rule, the mods there gotta be smoking crack.
If you dress like a two-bit preacher the Coli brehs will love you.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What the fukk is all this?

You called him peoples daddy...

is he some sort of anomaly?
as in I have known many black men like him...
from pastors to teachers etc....
the advice given is normal things older black men would say....

Maybe to some of you everything is a joke and nothing is wrong with the community...
I am offended at the jokes and crassness of the whole situation...

it is disgusting....

now again I understand everything is a joke and he was too "harsh"....
let me make this a bit easier for you to understand....

up until a few decades ago...when you go into a black church....preachers were VERY HARSH...
maybe it is a new time....

apologies....this whole thing yall doing with the jokes and bullshyt seems demonic...to be honest

blessed love...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

a criminal a thug....

Blame social media for pushing black male image as super extroverted clout demons involved in the street life.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Blame social media for pushing black male image as super extroverted clout demons involved in the street life.

that shyt grimy...
I will say this though...
exposes tremendous hypocricy and bullshyt from some women....
of the couple dozen women on here...a few are bisexual...
of the majority of women here...VERY FEW like each other...
in general when women discuss OTHER WOMEN...they are described in the worst ways...
most mothers dislike their daughters in law for reasons the man can never usually understand...
I say all that to say...women have a STRONG dislike and distrust for each other....
so kevin is harsh?....
it is ok though....I am paying attention...knowing exactly how to move and the types of women to stay the fukk away from....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
that shyt grimy...
I will say this though...
exposes tremendous hypocricy and bullshyt from some women....
of the couple dozen women on here...a few are bisexual...
of the majority of women here...VERY FEW like each other...
in general when women discuss OTHER WOMEN...they are described in the worst ways...
most mothers dislike their daughters in law for reasons the man can never usually understand...
I say all that to say...women have a STRONG dislike and distrust for each other....
so kevin is harsh?....
it is ok though....I am paying attention...knowing exactly how to move and the types of women to stay the fukk away from....

If a woman doesn't seek self improvement on her own, and gets offended by every little thing, then she ain't suitable for a quality life partner