Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Stop spamming and ruining this thread. This is about stupid TLR threads. You’ve been shytting it up in here and fukking up the thread. Go make your own thread and stop fukking this one up

The website was having problems....talk to me on tlr with this disrespect sir....since yall not into civility....I got you...
step

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
He did the right thing. Ukraine should make peace with its neighbor
Besides, 40 billion could go long way in helping struggling families during these escalating inflation here at home. Charity begins at home.
Ukraine should make peace with it's neighbor

Among other rand Paul support

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks- Updates in OP

WOAT takes so far from the Buffalo shooting thread.

* "I bet Biden/Kamala haven't even acknowledged it yet." [Other posters link their statements.] "Well, have they passed legislation though?"

* "The shooter was a Nazi. Ukrainians are Nazis. We should stop funding Ukraine!" (from @satam55, an open Tucker Carlson fan, among others)

* "MORE GUNS! MORE GUNS! THE ONLY ANSWER IS MORE GUNS!"

* "The solution is to kill their families. We're too soft on crime in America. In Israel they kill their families and that's why the Israeli settlements are such safe places."

* "Please stop criticizing Republicans for pushing the Great Replacement Theory that this shooter attributes as motivating him to do this act. Both sides are just as racist."

* "Forgiveness is the worst drug that ever spread through the Black community."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Someone should do a deep dive on TLR's love affair with Ann Coulter and their desperate mission to prove she's a "Black ally"

Ann Coulter is on the ADOS wave

Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

You all swore to me Ann Coulter was a racist...

Ann Coulter: Central Park 5 is guilty the evidence against them is overwhelming

Ann Coulter's response to Zimmerman verdict "Hallelujah"

As if they needed more examples that they were pushing agent narratives. :mjlol:

The ADOS thread in particular has so many people flying in to cape it's amazing.

"she can def be an ally."

"I fukks with Ann. She's never been racist towards black folks "

"The liberal con game is coming apart at the seams. The only black people who'll be left supporting liberals will be nikka nerds, queers and swirlers."

"Nerds bc they don't know any better, queers bc it serves their interests, and swirlers only if they're delusional."

"the brevity and truth of these 2 statements. :wow:"

"Ann counter has always held the position that civil rights are for black Americans."

"She’s been on it for decades."

"Ann Coulter has been saying this for decades, but ADOS detractors will use this, Russian bots, or anything...."

"it's just basic common sense to any educated person that knows american history "

"New to what game? Shes being saying this stuff for years now..."

All those quotes are supposedly by different posters. :mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/32631223/

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This site sadly a decade later, literally doing the same shyt SOHH did at the end of its run, i accidently quoted a pro Owens post and couldnt delete it without a work around.

I know the feeling. I accidentally quoted two pro abortion posts and I couldn't type in my disent. It looked like I was cosigning bullshyt lol

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Still Benefited said:
What makes you think aliens use radio waves at all? If aliens exist they are more than likely highly melanated beings thus super transducers. You really have no idea what capabilities they may have. The type of information they are probably recieving from the universe is potentially so pure:wow:

The ignorant European would assume these beings are super inteligent and sitting around studying radio waves and engineering. And are advanced because they are so far ahead from years of study in the same things as us:mjlol:

But these beings are probably recieving energies at such a high level organically. Why would they even be studying these cacs man made radio waves:laff:

They may not even be "intelligent". They may just be recieving ideas/thoughts on a level where they have visions of what to make and how to make it.

So certainly if this is the case they wouldnt be responding. And probably have recieved word from the universe telepathically "Dont fukk with those people on earth.:mjpls:".

It would take black men at our organic peak to make any semblance of contact. And even then they would probably just let their guard down

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Someone should do a deep dive on TLR's love affair with Ann Coulter and their desperate mission to prove she's a "Black ally"

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/32631223/

It’s really not that complicated…

jimmie-jj-walker-and-ann-coulter-arrive-at-the-tv-land-icon-awards-at-picture-id520393928

jimmie-walker-and-ann-coulter-d92a02b4b8aafe45.jpg

Nothing makes the average TLR poster happier than seeing a white woman with a black man :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether