Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not a big fan of them...religion is most anti progress...
yet please explain "fukking around with..."?
And Malcolm like all religious people are followers....
Great respect should be given to those who dared to stop following and sought their own truth...

Give me a break. He was a YouTuber who said wild shyt for views. It was entertaining and at times, even made sense. But that’s his right to say wild shyt. That’s how social media works. But if the people he was talking shyt about decide to dance on his corpse, that’s their right too.

don’t get mad.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Give me a break. He was a YouTuber who said wild shyt for views. It was entertaining and at times, even made sense. But that’s his right to say wild shyt. That’s how social media works. But if the people he was talking shyt about decide to dance on his corpse, that’s their right too.

don’t get mad.

thanks for responding....thought I was being ignored because the arguements were too strong....

the question to you then as I asked earlier....

who talks the most wild shyt?
to be specific which gender....
to be even more specific...

are women not utterly disgusting to each other?
hate....fight...plot...etc etc against each other?
be honest

I say that to say...how could you say Kevin was talking wild shyt and disrespectful to women....
he said stuff to men that made many have to reconsider their lives....on his program

the things he said about high value THE MAJORITY of men will never achieve that....
hence regular....which is fine...I am regular...
should I despise him?
I am a lil overweight, should I be offended that high value men AS CONSIDERED by the women who call would not consider me?

whom exactly should I be mad at?

point being....folks are hypocritical...WITH NO SHAME....

and yes they have a right to dance and sing....as with everything else though.....KEEP THAT SAME DAMN ENERGY
is that ok? some disliked women dies and men start cheering? is that ok with you? or women can do no wrong and men bad?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
that dusty bake dude that keep dapping folks...
are you not the one who is in love with drill rap?
follow the artists, know everything about them, keep track of bodies etc?
come on man....lol lol
if you young it is ok....you will grow up...if I were you though...
I would not even listen to that shyt....they are literally....I mean literally...doing ceremonies....
if you know anything about anything you would know whenever the dead and chants etc are involved....
you in for a world of shyt...
careful...

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
and oh so thats how negs work...
the brehsimilitude person negged with a lol or something of the sort...
you notice this the only thread I am in?
the reason I signed up was to thank those in 6certs and the crypto people who provided great advice...
was even planning to see about the coli setting up a wallet and we can send crypto to it and trade as a team....
that was my intention....
too many differing interests though....point being....I stay in this thread for a reason....I read others....basically the "culture" of negs and strife is not my kind of thing...

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
A lot of people over there are mentally ill. Someone was asking a question of who would support a new site followed by 5 or so responses " you need to verify that you're black in order to be on there"

The Kevin Samuels threads, they really acting like he was Jesus. I barely knew who he was so I avoided their dedicated thread on him. I think it goes beyond then not having fathers, they don't have friends. TLR has changed so much over the years, it's a straight cesspool over there.

I still post on there from time to time but it's the same arguments, same topics, same group talk over there. All the threads about world events get bombarded with if it's not affecting "black Americans" hyon.

TLR used to be like this mixed with the fukkery threads throughout the day, now it's mostly right winged propaganda cult like talk

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
and oh so thats how negs work...
the brehsimilitude person negged with a lol or something of the sort...
you notice this the only thread I am in?
the reason I signed up was to thank those in 6certs and the crypto people who provided great advice...
was even planning to see about the coli setting up a wallet and we can send crypto to it and trade as a team....
that was my intention....
too many differing interests though....point being....I stay in this thread for a reason....I read others....basically the "culture" of negs and strife is not my kind of thing...
You are a shytty, non entertaining, shallow, weak minded pathetic troll. You should find something better to do with your life than type useless posts. No one gives a fukk about scamming youtubers. No gives a fukk about arguing with you about useless youtubers. TRL sounds more your speed. They have a grief thread for KS that you fit right into

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You are a shytty, non entertaining, shallow, weak minded pathetic troll. You should find something better to do with your life than type useless posts. No one gives a fukk about scamming youtubers. No gives a fukk about arguing with you about useless youtubers. TRL sounds more your speed. They have a grief thread for KS that you fit right into

My apologies....have a wonderful day....

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
apologies if I offended you or your music....
I really had no idea the response to simple posts would be as such....
it is for the best....in general me try not to mix and mingle wid dutty bungle....
Stop spamming and ruining this thread. This is about stupid TLR threads. You’ve been shytting it up in here and fukking up the thread. Go make your own thread and stop fukking this one up