Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Samuels is somehow an exception to that rule, the mods there gotta be smoking crack.

Only now am I realizing the level of insanity of the cult worship this man has .. like you don't see this with other pua/mra/divestment types

the mods in tlr don't surprise me and are a big reason why that place is such a cesspool

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I presume you to be one of those young men who "love women"....
if kevin samuels did not remind you of one of the respectable men in your family, church, community, school etc

YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN MANY BLACK MEN OF RESPECT
I write this with confidence....

most of you have never met a black man you respect ever...

most black men or men of any color that were respected dressed a certain way and spoke a certain way...
many times NO DIFFERENT from kevin...
he was into fashion etc so a bit more outlandish....

to act though like the man was some strange person that no one has ever seen says a whole lot...
majority of what he says is for professionals...business people....

I have a strong feeling though much of this has to do with the image of the black man....
a criminal a thug....
he represented none of that

thats what has the hoes and wite sopreemaciss angry....
keep on worshipping human beings just to get possy....
:mjtf: What in the entire fukk? :dead:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjtf: What in the entire fukk? :dead:

My sentiments exactly...most likely be a situation wherein years from now...folks will be like "yeah he was talking the truth"....
What this tells me is that there are certain folks I should have nothing to do with....
Lost in the wilderness....

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Only now am I realizing the level of insanity of the cult worship this man has .. like you don't see this with other pua/mra/divestment types

the mods in tlr don't surprise me and are a big reason why that place is such a cesspool

I will give you some advice...take it or leave it....
when you have so many men on this website who disagree about so many things....
are mostly in agreement...that something is wrong...are obviously saddened by the man's death....

and some are celebrating?...lying?....joking?.....

it will not go how yall think it is gonna go.....
just remember that....

Daps
I will give you some advice...take it or leave it....
when you have so many men on this website who disagree about so many things....
are mostly in agreement...that something is wrong...are obviously saddened by the man's death....

and some are celebrating?...lying?....joking?.....

it will not go how yall think it is gonna go.....
just remember that....

If the only thing a group of people can agree on (the group being TLR posters) are 99% in lock step with your most ardent white supremacist and right wing political sentiments, most of us will tend not to give two flying shyts about how things will go because their fee-fees got hurt over their favorite Youtuber dying.

Just sayin'

:yeshrug:

They spend every second of every hour all day berating and denigrating every group of people on the planet except heterosexual African-American men who share their extremely bigoted views, but wanna cry, start WW3, and play the poor victim role when people on the internet (not even offline, just the internet) mock the death of Youtube personality who made a living embarrassing the group of people having the most joviality over his death.

Like I said, they are practically indistinguishable from your average racist right winger. Bunch of dumb ass bigots that hate anyone that isn't a member of their narrow minded community, yet have the audacity to still have a perpetual "woe is me, everyone hates us" mentality. :hamster:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If the only thing a group of people can agree on (the group being TLR posters) are 99% in lock step with your most ardent white supremacist and right wing political sentiments, most of us will tend not to give two flying shyts about how things will go because their fee-fees got hurt over their favorite Youtuber dying.

Just sayin'

They spend every second of every hour all day berating and denigrating every group of people on the planet except heterosexual African-American men who share their extremely bigoted views, but wanna cry, start WW3, and play the poor victim role when people on the internet (not even offline, just the internet) mock the death of Youtube personality who made a living embarrassing the group of people having the most joviality over his death.

Like I said, they are practically indistinguishable from your average racist right winger. Bunch of dumb ass bigots that hate anyone that isn't a member of their narrow minded community, yet have the audacity to still have a perpetual "woe is me, everyone hates us" mentality. :hamster:

I respect your opinion...the group you refer to I disagree with them on many things...
We can even go so far as to say I disagree with the majority of folks when it comes to race etc...
I am for human supremacy...
hence if someone is against blk women, white people, indians, etc etc etc. as a whole...I would go against that....

What I am specifically stating in this scenario....it is not only about kevin...
its about fathers, husbands, sons, grandfathers etc....

the understanding....love....care....is not TRULY there....
we ALL know what a bad person is...
a person who puts profit above all things...
a disrespectful person....
someone who hates "women"...

that SHOULD have been obvious...very obvious...
what is being stated explicitly is men should "shut up"....
that is if wonderful, glowing, praising things are not being said....

best thing I have learned in life is to accept people as they are....
if kevin had done that....
marketed to the women in the "right way"....
things would have been far different....

again I respect your opinion and all others...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Just sayin'

Repped…facts from the first word to the last period :lawd: