Official TLR Stupidity Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My nikka be posting in here clowning like he don’t post shyt like this in TLR

Yeah, someone assisted his demise outside of his own (ailing) health. Dont ever underestimate the lwngths these feminists will go to kill black men that criticize them. For all we know, they could have laced his weed (or coke?) with fent and make it look like an 'accident'

stop playing both sides of the fence :ufdup:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
What are you referring to sir?
The Kevin Samuels stuff mainly. A bunch of black males, some incels, who would normally vote blue to at the very least, to spite white supremacists I can imagine, are going to be irate and upset or just outright feel a level of hopelessness and not vote or go full accelerationist and vote red. I still recall Whitlock, of all people, on Tucker talking about "liking the patriarchy". Add DeSantis signing some law focusing on "uplifting" black fathers and it is clear that the republicans, in part, will swoop in to try and claim the void left behind by Samuels or at least the sentiment, even more so, through the various others who will swoop in, seeing the success Samuels had in the short time he had it and the fact that the lane is wide open for said content. Even worse, the reactions of jubilation will be used later on as a means of stirring anger, discontent, and overall irritation or an aggressive apathy from a decent number of black males not unlike the "Gamers are dead" articles that stirred up some people in regards to Gamergate or accusations of misogyny did with some people apathetic to Hillary during her campaign. A bunch of "democrats don't care about you" messages and unceasing brow-beating from those on the left and your general thinkpiece after thinkpiece will seal the deal. It's going to be very brutal, and I say this as someone who is not fond of the republicans in the least. :yeshrug: