Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Frolickingmami

I'm back sukkasssss
Daps
TLR reminds me of 90% of content on lSA and Twitter. Entertaining, but ridiculous

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
“How would these CAC lawmakers feel if their daughters were raped and impregnated by black men?”

Random white actress with absolutely no political profile, no social or political influence, and only a handful of acting roles under her name which I had to Google to find out tweets something tone deaf and insensitive about black men in support of abortion rights. She's being completely condemned all around.

Of course the TLRepublican Trump supporters pretending to be pro-black stalwarts @ThrobbingHood @Bunchy Carter @Wiles and others suddenly pop up out the wood work to turn the shyt into some click bait circle jerk against all "liberals." Complete with the regurgitated and cherry picked Malcolm X "white liberals and conservatives" quote that has been made into countless popular alt-right memes. Dudes is even bigging up Candace Owens and Malcolm X in the same damn post. It's the most try-hard idiotic TLR critique of "liberals" I've seen all year. :russ:

I, along with some others HL posters, were tagged in the thread. as if I'm suppose to know who this random woman is, why her opinion is important, or feel humiliated and accountable for her little tweet. :russ: I was genuinely confused brehs. I was ignoring the thread because I genuinely thought it was just irrelevant click bait to feed the fake militants, like every other TLR thread. But dudes is virtually high fiving each other like they caught Nancy Pelosi herself on a hot mic over some completely random chick with 5 acting roles . The biggest reach:russ:

Last edited:

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Daps
That's a disgusting thread. Pages upon pages of posters caping for a domestic abuser, shifting blame to the victim, hope none of these dudes have sisters.
They always ALWAYS find a way to blame women who are victims of domestic abuse then get up in arms when you call them misogynists.

Those people hate women, hate anyone in the lgbtq community and hell they hate black folks too. They talk about people from the islands and Africa like they’re dogs

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If I was to take a guess...I'd say there is a group of grimy folks on here who working for wite sopreemacy....

there was a goatsquadspokeman person who they hated terribly...celebrated when he left...were playing guard and enquiring where he was afterwards...ready to pounce...
same with rakim...anything they can do to stop certain people from posting....or using OBVIOUS aliases....
they will be plotting on the velvet soul soon...
trying their hardest to also go after godless liberal ceo....

I take notice of the obvious aliases...most importantly though...the people they go after in coordinated efforts....

the haitian and african who joining with the others saying michelle obama ugly....I am sure you both are aware real african and haitian man would smack and beat yall silly...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’d be a fool to believe this is actually a “majority black” website, but I am interested in the actual demographics. Cause man oh man our country is incredibly stupid if this is a representative population.

The country voted for Donald Trump to be president, and very nearly gave him a second term. Not sure why you'd be surprised that the populace is stupid :yeshrug:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
The country voted for Donald Trump to be president, and very nearly gave him a second term. Not sure why you'd be surprised that the populace is stupid :yeshrug:
It’s more than just generic stupid tho. Like we’re at the point where it seems like majority of ppl on this site will tell you science is wrong on something that was universally accepted like washing your hands is good for you. Vastly different than being ignorant on politics and stuff imo

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s more than just generic stupid tho. Like we’re at the point where it seems like majority of ppl on this site will tell you science is wrong on something that was universally accepted like washing your hands is good for you. Vastly different than being ignorant on politics and stuff imo

Not just this site, it's the world in general (and especially the US). You have large percentages of the population thinking vaccines don't work, the Earth is flat, climate change is a hoax, etc.

I blame the Internet and social media. It wasn't really like this in the 90s and 2000s.