Daps
Top 5 trending topics on The Coli right now:

"Can we call this ultimate PAWGing?"

"Pete Davidson gets Kanye West’s kids tatted on his neck."

"6ix9ine sounding racist."

"Charlamagne is Asked if He Hates Black Women"

"Why you should never wife up a thick woman"

Guess which subforum all five are in?

For a place that continually says that all women are emotional and unlogical beings, this place is full brimming of dumbasses.

:francis: The woman organism thread is just peak coli, never seen a collective being that stupid.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For a place that continually says that all women are emotional and unlogical beings, this place is full brimming of dumbasses.

One TLR poster states women shouldn't be in leadership because they're too illogical....also claims Pol Pot made Cambodia a better place. :why:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:The fukk???

Women in leadership bad:
A bunch of women being advised by men....
Hopefully they don't bring that madness over here.
I don't hate women I just don't believe in female leadership at certain levels.

They aren't forward thinkers. They live in the moment. They are easily spooked and can be easily manipulated by advisers because of their caring nature and really they don't really run anything since they're in the pocket of a man at some point in the chain. This nature can cause them to make drastic decisions that hurt the people down the road. They are also often set up to fail and pushed onto a glass cliff. To be the fall girl for bad policy. It's pointless.

Pol Pot and Duterte in leadership good (I'm guessing he doesn't know who Lenin is, probably meant Stalin):
Its not a master plan. Its just a byproduct. When all or enough of your enemies are dead or terrified you can begin to guide your nation in a way you see fit.

Seems to be the penchant of most so called great leaders.

The mass murderer Lenin as well :manny:

Once pol pot killed all his enemies and was out of office gdp rose
Cambodias gdp was largely flat until the dirty work was done. 15 years is a long time after a nation has been devastated by war? Should it have gone up a yesr later?

After duarte is gone and does his work, the phillipines will see a reinvigoration of tourism and its gdp will also rise and feel safer for whites and asians to do whatever they do there.

Duarte and people like him are catalysts

There's a ton of other bullshyt but that encapsulates it pretty well.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Q
Women in leadership bad:

Pol Pot and Duterte in leadership good (I'm guessing he doesn't know who Lenin is, probably meant Stalin):

:yeshrug:

Have a nice day.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women in leadership bad:

This is funny because almost all wars in History were started by highly emotional men.

Is there a bigger emotional bytch in history than Hitler?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh yeah, like who?

I will be totally honest with you...maybe it is because I am in ny...
There has NEVER ever been a time in my life I have heard blk men have right wing views that MATCH COMPLETELY with wite supreemaciss...
for example currently with abortion...most maga men and women are celebrating....
If I know 50 people personally...maybe only 5 would say agree that banning aborting is a good thing....

Never heard blk people say they hate kamla harris....
Never heard blk people be so anti immigration...

People think differently....I just cannot imagine having a conversation saying truump was a great president....like seriously my friends and I am chilling and we like yeah that man was the best.....

what I am saying specifically is....HOW can blk men have MIRROR mindsets to wite supreemaciss?
the ONLY difference being "race"....seems strange...

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Q

:yeshrug:

Have a nice day.

I had a question for you concerning the times we are in....
My browsing here started a little before covid...there were many threads that I felt older guys were misleading younger ones...

for example there was a great belief that a man is worthless if he cannot work and take care of his family....
many were proud that their wives or women did not work and was at home....
proud of their side pieces...cars...vacations etc
if one lost their job...then "of course" their woman/women would leave...

Comparing that to now wherein millions lost their jobs or things are getting recession like...many men with the above views no longer have jobs or are very fearful...
being that their whole identity is tied to being able to "provide"....

what would you suggest for those posters currently?
feeling less of a "man"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I had a question for you concerning the times we are in....
My browsing here started a little before covid...there were many threads that I felt older guys were misleading younger ones...

for example there was a great belief that a man is worthless if he cannot work and take care of his family....
many were proud that their wives or women did not work and was at home....
proud of their side pieces...cars...vacations etc
if one lost their job...then "of course" their woman/women would leave...

Comparing that to now wherein millions lost their jobs or things are getting recession like...many men with the above views no longer have jobs or are very fearful...
being that their whole identity is tied to being able to "provide"....

what would you suggest for those posters currently?
feeling less of a "man"
Well first I don't think black couples can afford to not work. I don't believe a black man who is not rich can afford to say that his wife doesn't work. Black people are behind and need to catch up with long term investments and I believe this requires two people working, unless you're rich.

I believe the black man whos making middle class money and has a mind tied up in being the sole provider may be trying to afix white relationship standards where it may not be applicable.

My only advice (easier said then done) would be to choose a woman who adores you without money and work together for your families future. I can't unwed someone from their own rabid ass mind.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well first I don't think black couples can afford to not work. I don't believe a black man who is not rich can afford to say that his wife doesn't work. Black people are behind and need to catch up with long term investments and I believe this requires two people working, unless you're rich.

I believe the black man whos making middle class money and has a mind tied up in being the sole provider may be trying to afix white relationship standards where it may not be applicable.

My only advice (easier said then done) would be to choose a woman who adores you without money and work together for your families future. I can't unwed someone from their own rabid ass mind.

Full agreement...key word is "standards"...A killer also is roles....as in "this is what a man is"..."this is what a woman should be doing"

another question....has been perplexing me....

going by the decisions that many women have been making with more money or freedom....
in which I might be doing the same shyt if I was a woman...

do you think though grandmothers and mothers are telling their daughters "fukk all that marriage shyt...do you" or some variation of?
we tend to say modern women...maybe though the women of past generations were not happy and given the opportunity would make different decisions....

do you think grannies were happy, and if not might they be teaching the daughters to rebel?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Full agreement...key word is "standards"...A killer also is roles....as in "this is what a man is"..."this is what a woman should be doing"

another question....has been perplexing me....

going by the decisions that many women have been making with more money or freedom....
in which I might be doing the same shyt if I was a woman...

do you think though grandmothers and mothers are telling their daughters "fukk all that marriage shyt...do you" or some variation of?
we tend to say modern women...maybe though the women of past generations were not happy and given the opportunity would make different decisions....

do you think grannies were happy, and if not might they be teaching the daughters to rebel?
The sickness started with poor women trying to ally with the rich white women under the banner of feminism.
Basically sistas trying to be the white woman and trying to cut and paste the white male/female dynamic to black relationships.

Women are encouraging marriage if it resembles an upper middle class white male/female dynamic.

I think if you start having children and are still concerning yourself with to much of your own personal happiness you're missing the point of family which is loyalty and sacrifice.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The sickness started with poor women trying to ally with the rich white women under the banner of feminism.
Basically sistas trying to be the white woman and trying to cut and paste the white male/female dynamic to black relationships.

Women are encouraging marriage if it resembles an upper middle class white male/female dynamic.

I think if you start having children and are still concerning yourself with to much of your own personal happiness you're missing the point of family which is loyalty and sacrifice.

I will disagree with that....and you did not answer the question...

do you think grannies were happy?

it should be noted that the majority of men are not monsters looking to beat and cheat on women....
there is a man culture or way though....that many follow
for example even today with the "roles"....

maybe unfairly so....I have not asked if grand daddies were happy....speaking about grandmas though

you would say it is some kind of wanting to be rich white women vs being WOKE?
woke in the sense that forever men have done anything they desired and women have been literally oppressed....
if she wants to show her veggies why not?
not cook?
not have babies?
have multiple men?
etc etc etc etc

should a woman have a right to do whatever she desires as men do?

You say brainwashing....I say they being free...
and as men...do lots of selfish, anti-family, orgasmic shyt...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Imagine where the ADOS community would be if we never had dope money.

A lot of you bougie nikkas better thank God there was some ADOS men and women that were risk takers.

“The illegal drug trade has been a positive for the Black community.”

As of 4:15 est on 5/3/22, 10 daps.