Supporter
Daps

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see the hate that TLR has against me? :whistle:

They turn to KKK devil worshipping members when I merely speak of living wages.

The worst part about that thread was how so many of them had to intentionally play dumb to :cape: for capitalism:

"If your biggest problem is you got outbid for a house your life is going pretty well" -- ignoring that the poster was talking about a known market-wide problem wherein foreign investors and corporations buy up multiple homes and price young homeowners out of the market.

"Plenty of millenials are buying homes" -- whatever the fukk that means.

"People don't want to work entry level jobs because they want to make six figures on day one" -- this is a demonstrable lie. Entry-level jobs are some of the most competitive there are because most of them want you to already have 3-5 years of non-school, non-internship experience, because they changed the meaning of 'entry-level' to mean "entry level into the company, not the workforce."

"Times are hard, but life has never been easier." So which is it? Some dude called it 'broke nikka babble' that inflation is at 8.5% and gas is $5 a gallon. :mjlol:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When tuckdog says charleston white is just like his uncles and male family members...
I could understand that poster....
when posters like sankofaa, benchpenchpapii and saturn are from one of the richest places black people are in america...
parents or themselves probably make hundreds of thousands a year...
manicured lawns and nice lives like tariq....I do not understand that....

the k.o.n.y poster who talks disrespectful shyt to immigrants....I would be confident in assuming he not from brooklyn or bronx and possibly some lil nerd who was raised by tariq, I do not understand them...

not to say there are not regular black people who hate immigrants etc...I just have not ran into any...as I HAVE NEVER in my life heard any caribbean or african person say they hate blk americans....

Some of you are super fukkin weird....

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Awful humans, dudes a hero and they talking about him like he’s lower than dogshyt
These cats don't even want to help their ma bring in the groceries but are shytting on a guy who gave his life to rescue migrants because they were Latino. Some of the most pathetic attitudes I've seen, even by TLR standards. Love to see them one day post a story of Black men being heroes without bringing down Black women, LGBTQ+, other minorities, Black immigrants, poor people etc.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
That was a pretty terrible thread. Nothing good to say at all. That guy died in service not to the US, but for humanity. His actions saved two lives that day. Of course, TLR is judge, jury and executioner and consequently decides who should live or die apparently.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I find myself laughing or having pity than anger at many of those posters...
grind-n-bone is a superthug reppin the "skreets"....anime skreets...

what many of you fail to understand is many posters grow in housesholds, churches, neighborhoods, schools, and their whole lives and mentalities have been shaped by the lowest and poorest of white people...it is almost impossible for them not to be a reflection of that...

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Once again, that soldiers actions, contrary to the prevailing opinion of armchair internet revolutionaries, reflects on the black excellence they claim to champion. Outside their moral finger wagging, that main made the ultimate sacrifice regardless of any existing racial or ethnic enmity.

instead, these trolls choose to politicize his death and made a circus just to prove some stupid ass point. They couldn’t even address the fact that that man did the right thing. Instead, it’s a zero sum game - you’re either in or you’re out.