Official TLR Stupidity Thread

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Latinos Find Little Room In Majority Black County

I was truly ashamed by this thread. They straight up sound like your average MAGA cars complaining about immigrants. I tried reasoning with them but I just got negged and called a tether.

1) Place avowed idiots on ignore. When people show you who they are, believe them.
2) New mod rules allow people to be banned/warned for the term you say they used on you. Report the post or neg comment to the mods. They will act on the complaint.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You are a raving idiot

Do me a favor please. I am unable to post in that section as yet. And probably for the best.
Could you ask Sankofaa or whatever his/her name is why there exist such a dislike or hatred for certain folks?
Not even in dc or with dc posters you see such vitriol. I went to school in in md and find sankofaa super weird,
yet lots of the others who claim that area.
Guess the question is, is there something specific taught by the parents, or some hidden issue I am missing.
It is a question I have asked for years.
As I said, going to school in dc, the black people were nothing like that. Same with black new yorkers.
Just ask him/her please.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kinda makes my skin crawl. It is certainly a microcosim for how easy it is to spread hatred, misinformation, and division, misogyny that we see so plainly across the broad political/geographical spectrum. Also, of internet culture/current culture/social media culture in general, there is little kindness, empathy, or understanding there. It's all corrosive, and demeaning.

Worth noting, that the first time, I saw hardline red pill/misogyny/anti feminist was on a well known hip hop forum like 15 years ago, from posters who seemed very normal, even intelligent, otherwise.

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Latinos Find Little Room In Majority Black County

I was truly ashamed by this thread. They straight up sound like your average MAGA cars complaining about immigrants. I tried reasoning with them but I just got negged and called a tether.

What gets me about threads like this is that, I’m a black Latin, so are a shytload of New Yorkers , where do we fall in this shyt? I’m American bruh. Latin is just my moms slave masters whipping them into Portuguese instead of English. Why let imaginary lines made by settlers dictate how you treat humans?

these threads along with the constant “who fukked a trans woman todsy” legit need their own fukking forum.
Even hip hop related threads are there, TLR is basically a catch all hot take reactionary forum

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I find it hard to layout the words. To best describe my point. There was a thread about black women who fought during slavery, underground railroad etc. They started saying sexual things about these women. I felt like I was about to get a damn heart attack. Never in my life would I think certain things would be "jokes".

Another poster said his uncles dress up in confederate uniforms to celebrate the confederacy every year. In that instance, I was not angry, it was more puzzled.