Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I posted in there pointing out that if the title had said "Black men" or "Black people" the thread would have looked completely different. But because it said, "Black women", they had to use it as an opportunity to come up with every way possible to shyt on Black women.

Strange, though, that the "Black woman" derailing this thread never has any beef with those types of threads. :jbhmm:

Daps
Why be a vegan if you're going to go through the effort of making fake meat products?

Learned a few new things in this. Apparently it's pointless and downright hypocritical to eat or use a product that's been modified in any way from an already existing product.

And that vegans only become vegans in order to be like everyone else because it's the popular "in" new thing to do. Because you can't go anywhere without being overran by packs of vegans and vegan restaurants on every corner. Them sh*ts are like Starbucks......(if Starbucks were actually vegan that is).

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I have fun in TLR because it is a dumpster fire. I might have to post more to troll and go back to me pre-coli days. I had more fun. 8 -10 years ago I would have said it's just people talking shyt on the internet, but I clearly see what contributes to stuff not getting done. And before anyone has some shyt to say, because someone bytch made will save this quote to say I'm a c00n blaming all blacks, I said contributes to, not the cause. TLR is 100%, the god's I don't believe in truth, that if Republicans would just stop with the racist shyt they wouldn't have to pull all these tricks to not get people to vote. They could split the black vote and cripple Democrats. fukk the gays, fukk these women, fukk these immigrants, pedos everywhere! Many would be right at home at CPAC and Turning Points America. And I'm painting with a broad brush. It's not everyone, but damn some shyt is definitely ***** worthy. Some stuff on here could be included in studies for how misinformation is spread online.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
There was a thread, I don't remember the title but it was about Indians being infected by toxic foam while playing on the beach. The shyt was so over the top racist I had to say something, like this wasn't Nap call center jokes just vile comments about Indians and the thing that disturbed me the most was that none of this was provoked they were just on it. I called it out. I just hated reading the shyt and of course I was hit with anger, excuses and accusations. It was pathetic and it was very much TLR behaving like the racist white people they claim to hate.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
“Other than racism, I agree with conservatives on most things”- The Honorable Tariq Nasheed

Lots of posters supporting Tariq because Black folk are "socially conservative".....as if that means they're in favor of dismantling social programs, defunding education, privatizing the health care system, fukk the environment, rah rah the American military, and all about expanding access to guns.

Whenever I see that "socially conservative" shyt, I just see it as "I can't stand gays :angry:" :russ:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Whenever I see that "socially conservative" shyt, I just see it as "I can't stand gays :angry:" :russ:

Yeah Im kinda :palm::confused::blink::blink: when I saw that Statement....nothing about that whole movement tells me I should agree with it cause I know im not for keeping down the Fellow Man(no matter what Sexuality:facepalm:) in Favor of Billionaires

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I don’t know why you’re tagging me. All you’re going to do is get roasted the fuk up, run to your mods to have me sequestered from the thread, proceed with an emotional breakdown and create a thread for the 40,000th time about how this site has affected your personal life/how you need to leave, make a Farewell to your e-friends, log off to spazz on your husband wife like a hurt bytch with your feelings of inadequacy and fragility. But it’s only a matter of time before you get exposed for who you really are. Then we shall see how “stupid” does
:sas1::sas2:
And if y’all are on it like that, why didn’t OP create this thread in TLR? instead of where you feel protected? Thought this was serious discussions only- y’all
Are shook. Creating a thread about how you feel about another forum where no one forced you to post or comment. TLR could gaf - white tears in this thread but I’m emotional. Be emotional enough to create a thread crying and whining about another forum, crehs, because you feel rejected.
:laff::deadrose:
You are a raving idiot