**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Offensively dude is incredible...

For him to be 19 and that good on the block makes no sense.

I think when the draft comes around he'll probably still go #1 because he's the only onr damn near guaranteed to be a 20 ppg scorer in the league

Russell will probably be a 20ppg scorer as well, but I agree, he should go 1 just because of his post game, a lot of the Towns for 1 talk is about his potential to be better than Okafor which he does have, but Okafor is a sure fire offensive big.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I hope you aren't being serious. :dahell:

Look at what Gobert has done for Utah. Bogut for Golden State. Whiteside for Miami. Mozgov for Cleveland. Hell, Lopez for Portland. Do I really need to continue? :dahell:
Okafor should be able to eat them in the post, he will be an automatic double team which leaves a shooter open. Unless you think any of those guys are Hakeem Olajuwon out there...it won't matter. You ALWAYS take a top level post game over a defensive big, that's ALWAYS been the case outside of the rare exceptions (Hakeem, Russell etc etc). The chances work in your favor in terms of foul calls and the simple fact that its almost a given that you will always be doubled once he gain that reputation down low.

You guys aren't really using all this help defense as your argument are you? Gobert, Bogut, Whiteside, and Mozgov are doing well because as of right now...you literally have no C out there with the exception of Gasol in Memphis that can get you 22 + 12 down low consistently. Okafor is averaging 24 and 12 per 40 in college...and should only get better.

It's RIDICULOUS to even think that any lakers fan won't want him considering their history with Centers :snoop:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Our guards would have to play the game of their lives. Kentucky's length is ridiculous and we cant afford to get beat on the offensive rebounds, which is one of our biggest weaknesses.

I really want no parts of those nikkas :merchant:

The biggest weakness for you guys against Kentucky would be depth. You have the talent and shooting, but if that game is called close, they have a starting 5 on the bench. You have Grayson Allen.