**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Could be, the top 4 are set with Okafor, Towns, Mudiay and Russell, that number 5 spot is going to be a revolving door until we find out the lottery order.

Stanley Johnson is a pretty solid 5th pick. Actually imo, if he can play well the rest of the tournament, he might pass Russell.
Hezonja is probably 6th and he can challenge Johnson if he plays really well out in Europe but I think the top 6 as of right now are pretty set

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Here they go talking about Duke-Kentucky, when that shyt won't be happening. Do the same shyt with Bama-Oregon every year

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's easy to hide his defensive problems as long as you put the right team around him, getting a defensive PF next to him is mandatory.
IMO his offensive threat down low will overshadow what he doesn't give you on the defensive side because of how weak the NBA is in the post.

Him and Noel/Towns/Cauley Stein will be an absolute monster front line.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
can duke beat uk?
If Booker doesn't get his head out of his ass we're pretty vulnerable IMO. UC is a really good defensive team, but Booker has been off for weeks now. We need that shooting. Well....we don't NEED it. But it would probably have turned that UC game into a fukking blowout a lot quicker. He used to be our leading scorer coming off the bench.

At least it's giving him a chance to showcase his ability to get in the lane

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Stanley Johnson is a pretty solid 5th pick. Actually imo, if he can play well the rest of the tournament, he might pass Russell.
Hezonja is probably 6th and he can challenge Johnson if he plays really well out in Europe but I think the top 6 as of right now are pretty set

I don't see him passing Russell. Stanley is really good but he has some real athleticism issues and struggles at the rim.