**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Talking about the draft, if Winslow keeps playing like this he is number 7 pick(at least).
The problem I have with Winslow is he struggled a little playing SF, now playing PF, he is 6'7/220 so he can guard average college PFs. He is way quicker and more athletic than them so he kills them in the open floor. It's kind of like when Odom played PF for the Lakers, grabbing boards, pushing the ball, making open court plays. The problem is that 6'7/220 isnt going to work if he wants play PF in the NBA, so he needs to continue to develop his perimeter skills

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This gonna one of the deepest drafts in a while, way better than that one where Bennett went #1 :scust:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't see him passing Russell. Stanley is really good but he has some real athleticism issues and struggles at the rim.
Yep shot selection needs to improve and he is very streaky as a spot up shooter but he has a good form and works hard so I do think that will come with experience.
I think his supposed "lack of athletic ability" is over played. He is just fine imo. He isn't LeBron but he can get to the hoop, even if it's mostly due to his strength and has a solid handle