**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's easy to fall in love with Okafor because of his offebsive game but I honestly don't want my Lakers drafting him. I don't see him affecting the game in any other way
WHAT? WHY? :what:

His post game is going to be a problem in the league for a VERY long time if he continues to develop. Surround him with shooters and the lakers would be in a good position, basically take a look at what Orlando did with Dwight Howard...and Okafor RIGHT NOW has more post moves than Dwight EVER had.

I am not sold on Julius Randle yet, I still look at him as a tweener who can be effective, but never see him dominating the league like Okafor has the POTENTIAL to do.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
WHAT? WHY? :what:

His post game is going to be a problem in the league for a VERY long time if he continues to develop. Surround him with shooters and the lakers would be in a good position, basically take a look at what Orlando did with Dwight Howard...and Okafor RIGHT NOW has more post moves than Dwight EVER had.

I am not sold on Julius Randle yet, I still look at him as a tweener who can be effective, but never see him dominating the league like Okafor has the POTENTIAL to do.
Dwight dominated games defensively. Okafor will never do that.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Dwight dominated games defensively. Okafor will never do that.
A strong defensive big is not as valuable in today's guard dominant league. An unstoppable offensive threat in the post is guaranteed a couple of deep playoff runs...who is going to stop Okafor when he gets into the NBA? Apart from Anthony Davis giving him problems, he will eat everyone who is in the NBA down low in 2-3 years if he continues to develop.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
A strong defensive big is not as valuable in today's guard dominant league. An unstoppable offensive threat in the post is guaranteed a couple of deep playoff runs...who is going to stop Okafor when he gets into the NBA? Apart from Anthony Davis giving him problems, he will eat everyone who is in the NBA down low in 2-3 years if he continues to develop.
:dahell:

I'm not even gonna respond after that nonsense.