**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:dahell:

I'm not even gonna respond after that nonsense.
You are not responding because you know I'm right. A defensive anchor down low is in no way more valuable than a low post offensive nightmare today. Everyone in the NBA (with the exception of AD and MAYBE Noel) will be food for Okafor if he continues to develop. Ironically, Towns and Cauley Stein might give him problems once they get into the league...which is why we all want that as the championship game.

In the 90's you could argue that case, but not today with all the guards dominating the ball.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Okafor is terrible defensively.
Quick comments on Okafors defense, for those that don't know.
Dukes coaching staff doesn't wanna risk him getting into foul trouble and because of that they tell him not to aggressively challenge shots unless he is sure he will get a block or won't foul. It's a strategy done on purpopse. Okafor isnt the greatest interior defender and i have my own misgivings towards having a dominant big men and not allowing him to play D but that's their plan :yeshrug:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
You are not responding because you know I'm right. A defensive anchor down low is in no way more valuable than a low post offensive nightmare today.

In the 90's you could argue that case, but not today with all the guards dominating the ball.
Rudy Gobert bruh

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
WHAT? WHY? :what:

His post game is going to be a problem in the league for a VERY long time if he continues to develop. Surround him with shooters and the lakers would be in a good position, basically take a look at what Orlando did with Dwight Howard...and Okafor RIGHT NOW has more post moves than Dwight EVER had.

I am not sold on Julius Randle yet, I still look at him as a tweener who can be effective, but never see him dominating the league like Okafor has the POTENTIAL to do.
I don't really like either tbh. I think he's at best Al Jefferson

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You are not responding because you know I'm right. A defensive anchor down low is in no way more valuable than a low post offensive nightmare today. Everyone in the NBA (with the exception of AD and MAYBE Noel) will be food for Okafor if he continues to develop. Ironically, Towns and Cauley Stein might give him problems once they get into the league...which is why we all want that as the championship game.

I hope you aren't being serious. :dahell:

Look at what Gobert has done for Utah. Bogut for Golden State. Whiteside for Miami. Mozgov for Cleveland. Hell, Lopez for Portland. Do I really need to continue? :dahell: