**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Kentucky to Arizona.

Us to Anybody....our problem is we tend to sleepwalk during some games.

Could be anyone...this month is just fukking weird.

In a best of 5 or 7 series tournament, I'd say it would be Duke-UK, but who the fukk knows
utah might be that game yall sleepwalk thought :patrice: they are 7th in the nation in 3s.... they might get hot against duke and never look back

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Depends on who gets it, and it would also be pretty interesting to see what the Kings do if they got the pick, maybe they trade Cousins :lupe:
sheeeeeit if The Kings get that #1 pick they would be sitting lovely :banderas:

I would do it, draft Okafor #1 and quite possibly bait a team into trading the #2 pick to grab Towns. LOL @ recreating the twin towers and both are 19 years old with crazy potential.

I think Okafor AND Towns will be more efficient players than Cousins too :lupe:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kentucky to Arizona.

Us to Anybody....our problem is we tend to sleepwalk during some games.

Could be anyone...this month is just fukking weird.

In a best of 5 or 7 series tournament, I'd say it would be Duke-UK, but who the fukk knows

Nah I really dont see UK losing to anybody,Duke is the only team that has a shot,Arizona is good just not deep enough for UK

Duke as you said doesn't keep the pressure on opponents all the time but the possible matchups left for Duke until the final four is an cake walk

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's easy to fall in love with Okafor because of his offebsive game but I honestly don't want my Lakers drafting him. I don't see him affecting the game in any other way