**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean it's tourney time anything can happen,but Duke has very good guard play,a dominant big man,can shoot,rebound and good wing play,it's gonna be Duke and UK for all the marbles,and I think UK will win,but wouldn't be suprised if Duke knocked them off.
Somebody getting knocked before that happens

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Gotta see the kid play before I have an opinion on him, but I think Coach Bud could put damn near anybody on #Hawkset and have em look like a player within a couple years. What does he do well? Who does he compare to in the league currently?

Flashes of young Ron Artest, basically looks like he could be an elite defender and is an improving shooter

6'6" without shoes, 6'10" wingspan 229lbs and a great athlete

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean it's tourney time anything can happen,but Duke has very good guard play,a dominant big man,can shoot,rebound and good wing play,it's gonna be Duke and UK for all the marbles,and I think UK will win,but wouldn't be suprised if Duke knocked them off.

I think one of us is going down before that. It won't be UK-Duke.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Jahlil is amazing offensively but his rebounding and defense worries me:lupe:. Winslow on the other hand will be a massive steal. I think he could be a star in the league.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
He doesn't look that big on TV but the kid is huge, he measured 6'11" in shoes and 277 for USA basketball.

this. Saw him play live during the regular season at Cameron.

He's soft tho. Being in the block w/ NBA bigs during practice should help that out a lot. And that NBA regimen will have that African looking completely different if he takes it seriously. I don't see him being AD type gamechanger, tho. their games are different anyway.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Tbf Bo Ryan didn't make a deep run in the tourney until last year. Wisconsin stayed getting put out the tourney early as a higher seed. So in a way he's doing it just like Bo Ryan, strong regular season and conference tourney then disappointing results in the big dance :yeshrug:
The difference, to me, is that Bo Ryan always overachieved with the talent he had.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
To who tho? Its March anything is possible,but to who?

Kentucky to Arizona.

Us to Anybody....our problem is we tend to sleepwalk during some games.

Could be anyone...this month is just fukking weird.

In a best of 5 or 7 series tournament, I'd say it would be Duke-UK, but who the fukk knows