**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I like Winslow more than Johnson, kid is all over the place on defense.
Yeah he plays hard every min and really plays within himself. I think coach bud could mold him into a top 10 2 guard easily with his tools. I think we'll pick around 10th but he'd be my favorite hawk outside teague me and young fuher

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
SDSU gonna get ran out the gym....but damn, they still got one of the goat campuses :noah:

all the pawgs in that weather :wow:

aquaplex1.jpg
:mjlol: that cave bytch looks ugly... stop taking up spot :camby:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Okafor is fukkin serious brehs :wow: nikka breakin down doubles off isos and shyt :banderas:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@charmander @steezy @AVXL

Justise Winslow would fit in perfect on your squad, what does Hawkset think of him?

Gotta see the kid play before I have an opinion on him, but I think Coach Bud could put damn near anybody on #Hawkset and have em look like a player within a couple years. What does he do well? Who does he compare to in the league currently?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I need Matt Jones to stop trying to penetrate...nikka reminds me of Sulaimon with those out of control dribbles :scust:

And gotta stop those offensive dribbles :scust:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't trust them. Y'all are probably right though

I mean it's tourney time anything can happen,but Duke has very good guard play,a dominant big man,can shoot,rebound and good wing play,it's gonna be Duke and UK for all the marbles,and I think UK will win,but wouldn't be suprised if Duke knocked them off.