Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I just take these films as they are, theyre remaking them for the babies, and im just glad to see they keep this piff alive, altho i stopped watching transformers after part 2 with those racist robots.

It wasnt meant to be deep or anything and all questions will prob be answered in the special features like (shredders story)

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
outside the choice of the news guy, karai + fox acting skills . this shyt was dope .

the backstory when they were young :ohlawd: ( they can make a spinoff)

I prolly laughed out loud 5 times ( or more) . This was a great introduction movie, a steve nash assist for the sequel.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Just got back from it.

fukkin LOVED it.

Had a smile on for damn near the entire movie.

Perfect blend of action, humor and heart.

If you have fond memories of watching the old cartoon in your pajamas on Saturday morning and singing along to the opening theme and knowing every word
... then you need to see this movie.

Haven't seen Guardians yet (I plan to) but this was the most unabashed FUN I had this summer at the movies. Great time. Felt like a kid again.
My son does this now , he's 2 so he catches all the endings words & nods when leo nods!

:to:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
outside the choice of the news guy, karai + fox acting skills . this shyt was dope .

the backstory when they were young :ohlawd: ( they can make a spinoff)

I prolly laughed out loud 5 times ( or more) . This was a great introduction movie, a steve nash assist for the sequel.
Yo I thought I was trippin off Karai's bad acting :pachaha: She looked the part no cism :mjpls: but her acting was Disney Channel sitcom bad. Other than that I liked it and I expected it too be crap :yeshrug: it exceeded my expectations and my kids lived it. Well my step daughter did my son was too busy climbing all over the seats and running in the aisles.

My son does this now , he's 2 so he catches all the endings words & nods when leo nods!

:to:
:patrice: that's how my son is too and he's 2 also I thought he would have been glued to the screen like he does when he watched the show :snoop: but he did stop and get mesmerized whenever there was fighting.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
:patrice: that's how my son is too and he's 2 also I thought he would have been glued to the screen like he does when he watched the show :snoop: but he did stop and get mesmerized whenever there was fighting.

dont trip , my son was chanting " turtles , turtles, turtles ( with the double fist pump ) " before the show started . This boy fell asleep after the shredder vs splinter scene :lolbron:.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Plus you don't have to worry about martial artists getting hurt doing off the wall stunts which apparently was a big thing on the first turtles movie. The director of TMNT said that the reason he wanted to go CGI was because there are things the turtles do that he couldn't conceive a man in a suit doing and he's right. With human beings you're constricted to what humans can do but with mo cap and GCI, your only limit is your imagination

Except for getting thrown into the jeep, the Turtles didn't really do any outlandish ish that would call for a CGI. They could've went rubber suits with CGI faces and some action scenes, like the other superhero flicks. The Turtles being 6' bothered me (they were always 5' and under) but Shredder in a Spike/Daniel's exo-suit from '86 Transformers bothered my more. Honestly, they could've did it like Tin Tin & the latest Tarzan.