thought they'd reveal what shredder looked like

or why he looked like a transformer at least :hula:

i also didn't pay to see it so that was also a +

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Except for getting thrown into the jeep, the Turtles didn't really do any outlandish ish that would call for a CGI. They could've went rubber suits with CGI faces and some action scenes, like the other superhero flicks. The Turtles being 6' bothered me (they were always 5' and under) but Shredder in a Spike/Daniel's exo-suit from '86 Transformers bothered my more. Honestly, they could've did it like Tin Tin & the latest Tarzan.

They did one like Tin Tin kinda, not mo cap but CGI and people lamed out.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
im still hearing people hate on this cause of the change up....the bible been changing their story up, why cant this? :heh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: I was listening to the review from Movietrailerreviews.net. Dem nikkas had refused to watch "Transformers 4" in theaters all this time. Yung they saying this TMNT movie was SO BAD, they appreciate Micheal Bay's directing more & they ready to watch "Transformers 4" now.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:mjlol: I was listening to the review from Movietrailerreviews.net. Dem nikkas had refused to watch "Transformers 4" in theaters all this time. Yung they saying this TMNT movie was SO BAD, they appreciate Micheal Bay's directing more & they ready to watch "Transformers 4" now.
this movie is way better then transformers 4

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it was shyt.I'm sure younger people who didn't grow up on turtles liked it.Not saying it's a bad movie but there is no chance i ever watch it again.Felt more like a turtles parody.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was enjoyable I liked how the turtles looked and I felt the voices were perfectly matched. However it would of been better to see more of them I know cgi cost money but Megan Fox is not a lead actress just a pretty face and you could really see it with this movie. Also you could tell it was rushed and really tried not to give so much detail about things and just really focused on action. I hope the sequel they really take there time with it and add some depth to it instead of it being all about action and flash.