Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@boxofficemojo
'Ninja Turtles' opened to $28.7 million overseas. That includes $11.1M in Russia and $6.9M in Mexico: http://bit.ly/1oz4YRN

It only opened in 19 countries overseas. It has many more countries to go including Asia where the Turtles are huge. So 93 Million Opening Weekend Worldwide is very good. No wonder the Sequel was announced immediately.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Guardians" was good but people have gone way overboard acting like it's God's Gift to Cinema. I'm glad Turtles cut them space cowboys up this weekend. Also it's official

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES II: JUNE 3, 2016

Sequel just greenlit.

Wonder if they give us Krang in the next one. :ohhh:

Only thing is I can't imagine a talking brain.

I could see it more like an AI system that's POWERED by some sort of brain. And the AI syetem would be codname K.R.A.N.G. or something like that.:ohhh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I could see it more like an AI system that's POWERED by some sort of brain. And the AI syetem would be codname K.R.A.N.G. or something like that.:ohhh:

I definitely see Casey Jones in the sequel for sure. They have to introduce him. The 1990's film didn't waste any time and had Casey in the 1st movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I wanna see the city at war but that probably won't happen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I definitely see Casey Jones in the sequel for sure. They have to introduce him. The 1990's film didn't waste any time and had Casey in the 1st movie.

Didn't they make a mention in the movie about how they were originally gonna use rabbits?

2027432-yomibiaowefw.jpg

:ohhh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I saw it and thought it was cute. :smile: I think Michael Bay did a decent job on appealing to not only children but also adults.

Saw it in 3d :snoop: waste of money.
This is my only complaint... the 3D wasn't shyt and there barely any 3D implemented