Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone talking about "Acting, Plot". As people have mentioned. These Marvel movies are the same Blockbuster fluff yet they got critics giving it high scores while sh!ting on Michael Bay. The Entire ENDING OF THE AVENGERS WAS BITING FROM TRANSFORMERS. Bay is influencing blockbusters all around him. He's a special talent:

I'm not sure what you're tryna say here.

Are you tryna say that Avengers was no better than any of the Transformers movies?

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I'm not sure what you're tryna say here.

Are you tryna say that Avengers was no better than any of the Transformers movies?
He said Transformers influenced Avengers and they bit off Transformers. I dont see where or why you're bringing up the sequels. You know he wasnt using that word as a plural

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He said Transformers influenced Avengers and they bit off Transformers. I dont see where or why you're bringing up the sequels. You know he wasnt using that word as a plural

Wasn't Avengers practically done filming by the time Transformers 3 was released?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Martin Scorsese gonna direct the next Turtles film
Give them real world issues
Michaelangelo struggling in college
Leonardo behind on the rent
Donatello's shorty is pregnant
and Raphael has a drug problem
They gotta deal with this all while trying to stop the Rat King from flooding NYC with mousers

cant just make an action movie anymore
cant just get high go to the flix and watch shyt blow up

nooooooo!:why:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There's a reason Speilberg and Lucas put Bay under their wing. He learned form the Masters:

michael-bay-steven-spielberg-Transformers-4_1322881491_thumb.jpg

Michael+Bay+Transformers+Age+Extinction+Premieres+yTfFhuUEHMdl.jpg

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I honestly dont know how hollywood works, maybe scripts could of leaked but it doesnt change the fact of what happen, intentional bite or not

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Box Office Analyst are now reporting "Turtles" is breaking all types of expectations. Estimates are now at 65-70 Million OW up over 15 Million from early estimates.