Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Well, the trailer showed a 90s kid, the original TMNTs are still the GOAT:umad:

... just how much favors Megan owes Bay after throwing him in the bushes, yet still able to land the the April O'Neal role:shaq:

Heh, to be completely honest, even though she shot first, he actually kinda owed her.

That letter from one of the production assistants...that he posted front and center on his fukking website....:laugh: Straight up goon shyt. That shyt really hurt her I think.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Heh, to be completely honest, even though she shot first, he actually kinda owed her.

That letter from one of the production assistants...that he posted front and center on his fukking website....:laugh: Straight up goon shyt. That shyt really hurt her I think.

link...not aware of the backstory between fox and bay

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
link...not aware of the backstory between fox and bay

http://www.geekosystem.com/megan-fox-vs-michael-bay-timeline-transformers-3/

She gave this interview after Transformers 2 came out where she said "he's like Hitler on the set". It was a tacky thing to say, and obviously making a Hitler comparison never plays well, but it was said in jest. She used to give these weird interviews all the time (Well, weird for vanilla Hollywood standards), I think this whole incident is when she finally decided to just keep her mouth shut and play the Hollywood game.

Michael Bay goes and post this long ass anonymous letter from three of the crew members. He actually ended up taking it down from his website after it blew up on the web, but it's here :

http://www.deadline.com/2009/09/transformers-crew-talk-back-to-megan-fox/ (They went IN)

Then, a production assistant from the crew wrote a response letter defending her (This one was actually signed though) :

http://www.deadline.com/2009/09/megan-fox-publicity-machine-fights-back/

Bay gave some interviews saying that it wasn't a big deal and that they were fine....but then she was written out the movie....:laugh:

What's odd is that, she was definitely signed on for it. There are set photos of her and shyt. Some people were saying that Bay fired her because she simply didn't look healthy :

vocRqfg.jpg

There was also rumors that Steven Jewberg didn't like those Hitler remarks and threw her in the bushes.

But....I guess it's all behind em now....:manny:

And before you dudes even say it :

905QTyS.gif

I know, I know. But considering how boring Hollywood tends to be, it was a pretty fun story to follow at the time. We rarely see drama play out publicly like that in the film business. She was still THE "It-Girl" at the time, and Bay is of course a major player. shyt had me like....:ohhh:

Last edited:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
all you really need for this movie is to have each of their personalities on point. cuz they are teenage right so they should be serious at times but also fun.

but it looks like from the trailer that they turning Leo into Optimus Prime which i aint down with

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
OG TMNT was all about humor and fun, but i've seen enough Michael Bay movies to know what his idea of humor is...with his corny, crass, racially stereotypical, dumb ass jokes (i.e. TF2). The fact that this about "teenagers" will make it all the more cringe-inducing.

Definitely not going to see this at the theater.

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Bay is only producer..

Yeah producer in name only. Cmon breh, that trailer showed Bay's fingerprints are all over this movie. Whenever famed directors turn producer, they always impose their vision on the film whether good or bad. It's probably more so with this film given Bay's arrogance.

This will be a Michael Bay "production" no doubt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll definitely be watching. I was just hoping for perhaps a more realistic feel to it.

It just seems like it will be a cheesy, entertaining movie which will make a lot of money. Perhaps that's what they are going for, but I was wanting more. I think it will be entertaining. It's hard to go wrong with TMNT's although that third one was awful when they went back in time.

These turtles are like 7'0 350 lbs of pure muscle with the athleticism of a gymnast. Who can challenge these nyggas? I don't see a foot soldier being able to do shyt to anyone of these nyggas.

What can Shredder really do? He's a white man who probably doesn't have any martial arts background (an assumption) so even if he does roid himself up, he'll just be a brawler. We'll see

Last edited: