no splinter?......
96353720_rage_gif.gif
Splinter is in the movie bruh... :comeon:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Its called the 'nerd effect'. A duty of a good nerd is to complain about every sci-fi movie ever comes out, specially if its a squeal or based on a older story. The person they are complaining about does not matter, it could be anyone, the complaint level will stay the same.
Must be a lot of nerds in this forum then bruh

never heard so much whining

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I will die if they bring Krang, Baxter or Rat King

And Beebop and Rocksteady
With Bayfukkery on deck, Technodrome, Dimension X, Rock Soldiers, and Nutrinos finna grace the screen :blessed:

Mechaturtle and Leatherhead would make me happy, tho :lupe:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:yeshrug:....Will catch it on netflix I guess. Bay is lackluster. Y'all can talk about "turn your brain off" all you want...blockbusters have evolved over the past decade, flashy shyt is hardly enough to keep me invested.

I tend to prefer the charm of rubber suits, animatronics, practical effects, etc to CG anyways, but it's not just CG here, I don't like the designs. Hard to tell how much of that is just me remembering the originals compared to this or if it's just that these guys look ugly.

I'm definitely not feeling the nostrils and lips though.

Not sure about Megan Fox. Obviously, they didn't need a great thespian to play April O'Neil...but I always felt like that role brought a lot of heart and soul to the movies.That IS the human connection so...she better come better than she usually does.

He ain't even directing this, he's producing it lol
True, but these big name directors tend to have a lot of influence on the movies they produce. Sees to be the trend over the last decade, get a hot shot team to produce, but let a "game manager" actually direct.

And to be honest, the movies he's produced seem to be worst than the ones he full on directs anyways : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bay_filmography

Looks much better than anticipated. We'll have to wait for the movie to really judge the CGI but it is questionable. The turtles also might be too big.

But they have big shoes to fill if they want to top this scene

I'ma tell ya right now they ain't topping nothing from the og movie.

Always loved this end fight :

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, the trailer showed a 90s kid, the original TMNTs are still the GOAT:umad:

... just how much favors Megan owes Bay after throwing him in the bushes, yet still able to land the the April O'Neal role:shaq: