Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:stopitslime: why you write all that shyt when you wrong?

Because I'm not wrong B. He was never going to direct it and in what you said, it never once says he's going to direct. It said PRODUCER michael bay, not director. And I know the story breh, I know what happened. So where in your story does it say he was going to direct and got cold feet when the fans had a backlash? I'm not refuting that he and the writers came up with an alien thing, especially because I read the script that had it in there but again, when he said from jump that he would he wouldn't direct it and if you scroll down in that story you posted, you can see that:

Passing over the fact that many fans are really not going to like that idea (and not without good reason, if we’re being honest), such a final product would also be a far cry from the grittier and more violent martial arts movie (yes, one with giant mutant turtles) that many fans were hoping to see – especially given that Battle Los Angeles andWrath of the Titans helmer Jonathan Liebesman is probably going to be sitting at the helm. C’est la vie, it seems…

Dude was picked to direct it in February 2012, the story you're quoting came out in March 2012, a month after the director was already announced. I didn't disagree with you breh, I think we're just arguing two different things and I may have misread what you said so it's either my b, or an apples an oranges thing

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Usually if the producer is a bigger name than the director, then he will get center stage as far as focus is concerned. Another example of this is George Lucas producing Red Tails. I can't really recall Anthony Hemingway (the real director of Red Tail) making to many media circuit interviews, but I do remember George Lucas being all over the place. It is the producer's film since they're backing it and putting money into it. Sometimes the producers just get more credit.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This movie is gonna be an epic fail....

Goddamn why... CGI suits? the Turtles looking like massive bodybuilders than stealthy smaller ninjas.

Willam Fincter to play the SHREDDER?????

Picard-wtf.jpg

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Because I'm not wrong B. He was never going to direct it and in what you said, it never once says he's going to direct. It said PRODUCER michael bay, not director. And I know the story breh, I know what happened. So where in your story does it say he was going to direct and got cold feet when the fans had a backlash? I'm not refuting that he and the writers came up with an alien thing, especially because I read the script that had it in there but again, when he said from jump that he would he wouldn't direct it and if you scroll down in that story you posted, you can see that:

Dude was picked to direct it in February 2012, the story you're quoting came out in March 2012, a month after the director was already announced. I didn't disagree with you breh, I think we're just arguing two different things and I may have misread what you said so it's either my b, or an apples an oranges thing
yeah i never said anything about him directing

why you write all that shyt when you wrong again? :troll: