Official thread on Michael Bay's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The internet vitriol for bay amuses me. Because the same people swearing they hate him see him opening night.

People just hate themselves because they secretly love his movies they just dont want to admit to it.
quoted for truth

people shytting on the Transformers movies online like "I saw all of them Opening Night........but they were all trash" :wtb:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
BFqgVwD.jpg

They changed the designs a bit from the leaked posters.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
quoted for truth

people shytting on the Transformers movies online like "I saw all of them Opening Night........but they were all trash" :wtb:

Nah it is what it is man. It's okay to feel a little conflicted about it. Yea the Transformers movies were dogshyt and yea they're some of the worst movies I've ever seen but at the same time yea I was there in that movie theater for all 3 of them. I feel no shame about it.

It's a mental compromise you kinda make wit yourself when pay for the ticket. Yea I'm gonna hate this movie and yea I'm gonna be mad bored for like 90% of it but shyt man it's a night out and I'm probably gonna witness some insane robot action and be visually blown away for like 40 minutes. I guess it's worth the price of admission. No one goes for the movie they go for the experience.

Only ones who actually think the movies are GOOD are probably goobers and kids.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
The internet vitriol for bay amuses me. Because the same people swearing they hate him see him opening night.

People just hate themselves because they secretly love his movies they just dont want to admit to it.

hoity toity "I watch films not movies" type of dudes :smugbiden:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It's going to be funny with a bunch of mid-20s to mid-30s at the theaters with kids actually wanting to see the movie more than the kids.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt looks like a horror film

why does this iteration of ninja turtles have big, dark, smoker lips

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The actors look like this. Had they did the normal motion capture at same size, I don't think there would've been any gripes, but the Turtles are like 5x larger...for no reason. Still gonna go see it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:...What the fuk is shyt shyt man,them aint my damn turltes:damn:.....and that white man better not be shredder bruh,that white man I repeat better not be shredder....this is one of those movies I better see on bootleg,cuz I got a feelin ima have a lot to say as im watching this shyt,got a feelin ima be mad if I spend money at the theater on this shyt:beli:...turtles lookin like Africans wit down syndrome and u got the nerve to say "bu bu bu you just larry holmes status Notsoft,u don't get it:why:"....nawl this lookin like some horse shyt is the problem.....the turtles is about comradery,turtles is about honor,turtles is about heart lil nikka....not no damn CGI,rollin down a mountain into a truck:childplease:....ima just keep watching the nikka Turtles episodes and not even get my blood pressure up getting mad about this money grab just like I ignored Robocop