Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish math would have kept on China neck about not saying shyt when he was on nore. Mac chose to defend ak but ignored not saying shyt about nore and then math should have made Mac mind his business when a body dropped and that body that dropped is very very personal to math. Either way, glad math ain’t make this go left and China coming off his high with his numbers going up cuz of this. He blushed when math got on. China definitely moving wocky lately,

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China Mac crossed the line early in his live when he said homey's mother can suck his dikk. Totally uncalled for. Then he says during his live with Math that he doesn't really have beef with him. Dudes need to watch their mouths man. shyt is so disrespectful

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
China mac clearly is trying to make his platform bigger.
Facts. It was a clout chase move

Math has like 15 million views in the last month on his channel. China Mac has 3 channels and not even at 1 million views his last month combined. He trying to gain attention. Now he's saying "Math is using the race card". Anyone that says "race card" that isn't black is a dikk sucker. fukk China Mac.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Math has like 15 million views in the last month on his channel. China Mac has 3 channels and not even at 1 million views his last month combined. He trying to gain attention. Now he's saying "Math is using the race card". Anyone that says "race card" that isn't black is a dikk sucker. fukk China Mac.
I'm just glad someone in the industry finally told him to mind his fukin business

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

someone using the term "Race Card" is the easiest self report ever, glad we know what time he's on. fukk China Mac hurry up and buy ass

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

I’m watching their live arguing and he looks like a wwf character. shyt is comedy, surprised math is falling for this.