Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ironically this confirms some shyt I feel about math…imagine questioning the quality of a 5***** hotel bcuz you see too many other black customers…didn’t even say they were wildin out…he just simply saw too many others smh

Math is lowkey a scary ass nygga. I remember him talking about that and he seemed uncomfortable in that environment. Very strange for a “street” nygga.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: cut a WWE promo

"After you prove to them nigs that you hard, then you gone have to prove to the DA that you innocent." All gangsta rappers/big mouths ever do is cut WWF promos if you think about it, lol...then they be in court like

crying-cry.gif
lookin stupid.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man wtf is this goofy shyt? :what:

I knew this clip was going to be trash when Bigga was leading the convo. "You ever walk without using your legs?" Math really thoughe that was deep:why:

I would have walked smooth the fukk out of the interview.

I wish they would stop with this fake spiritual shyt. They always gotta sneak that in and it's annoying.

Can somebody explain what 5 mics does? I've seen him with a bunch of celebs and he talks a lot but whats his claim to fame?

Random Brooklynite who wrote a jingle for some company and took his payment in stock. The company became profitable and according to him his stock was worth millions. He's also good friends with the Top Informant.

He's absolutely trash as a rapper and is only relevant because of his connections. Let him tell it he's the hottest things in the streets.