Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of dikkheads - Lil' Cease looked really corny in that interview...don't want to talk about Biggie, don't wanna talk about Kim - you're famous because of them two and Maino kicking the shyt out of you. He should be happy to do these interviews, not act like he is above it and insult the guys who interview you. Really a bad look.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of dikkheads - Lil' Cease looked really corny in that interview...don't want to talk about Biggie, don't wanna talk about Kim - you're famous because of them two and Maino kicking the shyt out of you. He should be happy to do these interviews, not act like he is above it and insult the guys who interview you. Really a bad look.

He had an opportunity to eat off them stories and be in the media like Keith Murray but chose the other route. Oh well

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bigga back on his bullshyt :heh:

3 minutes... and i dont understand what he was asking... maybe i need the entire interview for the before..

edit: i get what he's trying to say but damn... if he let the music and outside entities influence his life and upbringing that much he was a lost child. especially if he was 17-19

Last edited:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
3 minutes... and i dont understand what he was asking... maybe i need the entire interview for the before..

edit: i get what he's trying to say but damn... if he let the music and outside entities influence his life and upbringing that much he was a lost child. especially if he was 17-19

The question was stated in a very cumbersome way as to not disrespect Dres, which is funny cause he immediately disrespected the other dude for just trying to state his counter perspective. I noticed on drink champs he gave dude a few side looks though. I thought I may have been looking too deep into it but there may be other things going on there.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
and LIL Cease and his constant deflecting was a waste of 2 hours

edit: I wanna see De La
Yeah Cease really dropped the ball. I didn't even bother finishing the first half or start the second half. Just a lot of non-answering, deflecting, and getting defensive.

I don't understand guys who have no real career to speak of outside of their association to bigger acts want to pretend like they have anything of substance to provide in these podcast spaces outside of old stories related to their big homie. Does Lil Cease honestly think anyone gives a flying fukk about what he has going on currently?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah Cease really dropped the ball. I didn't even bother finishing the first half or start the second half. Just a lot of non-answering, deflecting, and getting defensive.

I don't understand guys who have no real career to speak of outside of their association to bigger acts want to pretend like they have anything of substance to provide in these podcast spaces outside of old stories related to their big homie. Does Lil Cease honestly think anyone gives a flying fukk about what he has going on currently?
with Cease, all i saw where the clips. His non answering made me not wanna see the entire..