Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
this whole china mac/math hoffa shyt is WILD CORNY.

back to the podcast,
I didnt know Dres did a brief bid in Rikers :dahell:

I remember he first talked about it on Juan Ep about 8 years ago. He said they were named Black Sheep because they were basically the Black Sheep of the Native Tongues.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I remember he first talked about it on Juan Ep about 8 years ago. He said they were named Black Sheep because they were basically the Black Sheep of the Native Tongues.
I was young, but when i was listening to Black sheep, i could tell they were a little different than the rest. I just never realized he was such a street dude. But i also never really delved into the lives of rap nikkas to the depths these podcasts go usually.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
French: "It's impossible to make it out the Bronx in rap"
Math: "Why you say that?"
French: "You gotta be a superhero. You coming after Big Pun, dead in the little of middle Italy. French what? I'm coming out talking about some "Haaan"

:dead: :dead: nah French a cool ass nikka. Interview made him likeable.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
French: "It's impossible to make it out the Bronx in rap"
Math: "Why you say that?"
French: "You gotta be a superhero. You coming after Big Pun, dead in the little of middle Italy. French what? I'm coming out talking about some "Haaan"

:dead: :dead: nah French a cool ass nikka. Interview made him likeable.
Yeah I was surprised. I expected French to be a dikkhead. But he seemed mad humble, he doesn't take himself too seriously, doesn't shy away from features helping blow him up in the clips I saw. Compare his personality against Troy Ave and you can see the difference in somebody comfortable in their own skin versus somebody all secure and constantly starving for validation.