Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Math is lowkey a scary ass nygga. I remember him talking about that and he seemed uncomfortable in that environment. Very strange for a “street” nygga.
I ain't gone lie I've turned into a scary ass nikka. I got a really bad temper and too much to lose. So I got to that point where I ain't got shyt to prove to nobody and keep my ass out of situations that I think can turn left. Now I ain't gone be afraid of a situation just cause it's all black folks. But if it's a bunch of hood ass nikkas then I'm liable to just avoid that shyt at this point. Part of being used to those environments is knowing when the energy is off which can make you feel uncomfortable.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gone lie I've turned into a scary ass nikka. I got a really bad temper and too much to lose. So I got to that point where I ain't got shyt to prove to nobody and keep my ass out of situations that I think can turn left. Now I ain't gone be afraid of a situation just cause it's all black folks. But if it's a bunch of hood ass nikkas then I'm liable to just avoid that shyt at this point. Part of being used to those environments is knowing when the energy is off which can make you feel uncomfortable.

It was a high end hotel in Atlanta with a lot of black people. It wasn’t a hood environment based on his story.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Man wtf is this goofy shyt? :what:

I knew this clip was going to be trash when Bigga was leading the convo. "You ever walk without using your legs?" Math really thoughe that was deep:why:

I would have walked smooth the fukk out of the interview.

I wish they would stop with this fake spiritual shyt. They always gotta sneak that in and it's annoying.

Random Brooklynite who wrote a jingle for some company and took his payment in stock. The company became profitable and according to him his stock was worth millions. He's also good friends with the Top Informant.

He's absolutely trash as a rapper and is only relevant because of his connections. Let him tell it he's the hottest things in the streets.
They can do without Bigga completely

Podcast is doing great but they still need a good second mic. I don't think Mecca is it. And damn sure isn't Bigga.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Podcast is doing great but they still need a good second mic. I don't think Mecca is it. And damn sure isn't Bigga.
Yeah Mecca is cool as a 3rd mic. They need somebody funnier and more relatable to who they're interviewing to relax the guests as the 2nd mic.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah Mecca is cool as a 3rd mic. They need somebody funnier and more relatable to who they're interviewing to relax the guests as the 2nd mic.
I thought it could be Graph but he doesn't have the personality. Half the time the guests ignore him when he chimes in, I be feeling bad lol

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everyone besides Mecca is useless. They add nothing to the convo and things grind to a halt whenever they start talking.

I thought it could be Graph but he doesn't have the personality. Half the time the guests ignore him when he chimes in, I be feeling bad lol

He doesn't say shyt. All he does is basically cosign what was already said by the guest. He's a parrot and he has no presence when he speaks so you just move on after he's done. Plus he's playing the cool guy role so he's not challenging anything the guest says.

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
China and Math was on Instagram live just now......Seems like China still wants Math to uphold his street codes when it's clear Math is saying that's his past while denouncing it and China is heated because of it and some other bs

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Math just went live with China Mac. That nikka math is straight pwussy. He said he had Troy Ave there cuz he hates Tax. :beli: Math definitively the type that will talk shyt about you after you leave and have problems with you but call you“bro”. He’s a dikkhead