Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He went at both Troy and Math for no reason. He tried to set a trap for Math dropping his location on Twitter one day, like the police don’t watch tweets like the rest of the world.

Tax is where he is because he moved like a clown. He went on some white folks podcast literally talking about how he wants to bully Troy Ave. For someone so “street smart”, he sure was stupid.

Troy wasn’t charged with murder because the DA has a mountain of evidence showing Tax being the aggressor and threatening to harm Troy when he saw him. He got spooked, beat up, pulled a gun, shot Banga, shot an innocent woman, got the gun taken, got beat up again, and hightailed it out of there with bullets whizzing by that janky hairline.

A felon carrying a gun in a Manhattan nightclub (a BS stolen Hi-Point at that, which might have saved his life since it jammed when Troy was firing at him), tweeted song lyrics about killing somebody after the incident, went on the run but still recorded podcasts, had his lawyer implicate Troy in unrelated crimes (snitching) and still won’t shut up talking about it in jail interviews and tweets. People talk about how Troy moves but Tax is just as goofy.
A HI-POINT???? Lock his ass up!!!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
damn he got on mecca…

damn…so shower curtains is peasant shyt? :to:

Bro I'm quoting below me beat me to it 😆...

This dude Troy is a mark. He keep talking bout "industry nikkas" when everything he represents is an industry nikka, the materialistic braggadocio, continual dapping himself as a real nikka, etc. Just stop it 🤣...

Math asked him if he gonna keep it solid or tell, he didn't really answer the question, gave some runaround shyt...

Money buys status and shields a lot of fukkboys from scrutiny. You listen to these people talk though, give them enough rope, they hang themselves. Granted, the street culture in NY is a little different but a nikka who talks the way this dude does could never "style" on me. Ever...

This is on top of him being a trash ass rapper, was never a fan 😆...

40% of this interview is Troy bragging about his material possessions or his money :unimpressed:

Had to dig this up. Tax was a fool :mjlol:

💯 on Troy 🤣 🤣...

That Tax clip always funny. I don't know nothing bout any of these dudes, I mean I don't get the impression Math is this great guy, or that he was this deeply involved street cat either. I fukk with the podcast though but this clip was hilarious...

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude Troy is a mark. He keep talking bout "industry nikkas" when everything he represents is an industry nikka, the materialistic braggadocio, continual dapping himself as a real nikka, etc. Just stop it 🤣...

Math asked him if he gonna keep it solid or tell, he didn't really answer the question, gave some runaround shyt...

Money buys status and shields a lot of fukkboys from scrutiny. You listen to these people talk though, give them enough rope, they hang themselves. Granted, the street culture in NY is a little different but a nikka who talks the way this dude does could never "style" on me. Ever...

This is on top of him being a trash ass rapper, was never a fan 😆...

"I had a Rolex before rap."

Who cares? :what:

This man is confused and doesn't know if he wants to be known for hustling or music. This is the same man who was always talking street shyt but as soon as he catches a serious case and realizes he has to take the stand to save himself starts his Streets is a Myth campaign.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
"I had a Rolex before rap."

Who cares? :what:

This man is confused and doesn't know if he wants to be known for hustling or music. This is the same man who was always talking street shyt but as soon as he catches a serious case and realizes he has to take the stand to save himself starts his Streets is a Myth campaign.

"I make 150-200 every project I drop"...

"I didn't wear the fur today, just the Balmain"...

"This is my Tuesday car, I ain't gotta turn it in at 3 tomorrow"...

🤣 🤣 🤣

But the most flagrant shyt he said, multiple times he said "I'm really a great person, I'm a good guy in real life"...

Like dude, nobody has to ride themselves this hard if they solid individuals for real. This nikka took the rope and apparently it's a long one, kept wrapping that bytch around himself. These guys always tell on themselves if you listen to them TALK, not rap, cause they all rap about the same shyt. Listen to these guys actually have conversations...

For what it's worth, this is the first interview I've listened to from bruh in years, I haven't kept up with his music or his case or anything. I do remember that I never thought he was a good rapper. I also remember when he came out, the way he was presented to us who not from the Tri-State, was as a "new 50 Cent" type, a nikka so authentic and raw out the streets. I personally don't get the impression he was on the level of Fif's background in terms of reputation or notoriety outside, those types ain't gotta tell you who they are, other people do it for them...

But this shyt just reminded me how corny this nikka is, what a complete goofball...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
When they murdered my boy I wasn’t crying for that man to be locked up. I was hoping he was let free. That’s all that needs to be said. A lot of you saying tax needs to be locked up didn’t do anything in those streets but instead listened to rap and thought you were tough. If nikkas are who they say they are then they would want Tax to be free. There’s nothing wrong with being a civilian. shyt I’m a civilian now that’s washed with kids and watch wrestling for entertainment. Nothing wrong with that. Like a wise man said “Be safe tho”

100,000% truth...

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just don't get how there hasn't been a trial yet. shyt was damn near a decade ago at this point.
Word. Even outside of the details of this specific case, "speedy trials" has not been a right many accused have been provided. The Kalief Browder case always comes to mind.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I almost turned it off when he was saying how he doesn't feel the need to try and stunt on people. Every other word out his mouth is a lowkey brag.

Math still looking for that Dizaster fade :lolbron: . He was complaining alot and what goes around comes around but as far as I know Dizaster isn't looking to do anything. If I remember right they were supposed to do a rematch but Math said that he needed to run a fair one before any battle rap match takes place between them. He is right on that but nothing came about it. Math hasn't said much since from what I heard and now that his podcast hit the mainstream I don't think he cares anymore.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Math still looking for that Dizaster fade :lolbron: . He was complaining alot and what goes around comes around but as far as I know Dizaster isn't looking to do anything. If I remember right they were supposed to do a rematch but Math said that he needed to run a fair one before any battle rap match takes place between them. He is right on that but nothing came about it. Math hasn't said much since from what I heard and now that his podcast hit the mainstream I don't think he cares anymore.
I forgot who he was interviewing but they brought up Dizaster and Math was saying how they had peaced it up on a couple different occasions. He tried to meet up but Diz didn't trust him to not try and get retaliation. He also says that they end up back beefing again cause Diz will end up doing interviews after they've squashed it where he starts talking shyt again and reigniting the beef.