Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Troy kinda stopped getting support immediately after the shooting, especially from the media and a lot of fans turned on him, especially with the image of him shooting recklessly in the club. Plus the quality of his music took a major downturn.
I think this is a fact people don't talk about enough. I remember being majorly disappointed when Major Without a Deal dropped cause it was trash.

People may not like you for their personal reasons but when your music is good you will prevail (like Freddie Gibbs). Troy Ave between NYC the album and his next album took a major nose dive which made it easy to not support him after that shooting

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think this is a fact people don't talk about enough. I remember being majorly disappointed when Major Without a Deal dropped cause it was trash.

People may not like you for their personal reasons but when your music is good you will prevail (like Freddie Gibbs). Troy Ave between NYC the album and his next album took a major nose dive which made it easy to not support him after that shooting
Facts. Chuck Norris and Hot Boy were fire, and he had a couple joints off NuPac that go, after that, shyt was low quality as hell. production was weak, he's never been that great an MC, but even that took a hit.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Definitely. China Mac has been on Vlad multiple times.
In the comments he said it's different because Math is a street dude so he's suppose to follow codes

I saw Rex say this to Queenzflip the other day over interviewing Alpo. I don't think these people understand how podcasting works. lol

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is something more here.
It’s gotta be. No one mentioned Tax’s name and any specifics were either brought up by Tax/Tax’s lawyer first or from the closed gun case.

The fact China Mac can even make a video like this is because everyone knows the details already, including him. It was damn near 7 years ago at this point.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It’s gotta be. No one mentioned Tax’s name and any specifics were either brought up by Tax/Tax’s lawyer first or from the closed gun case.

The fact China Mac can even make a video like this is because everyone knows the details already, including him. It was damn near 7 years ago at this point.
I’m really not sure if there is someone close to this space that tells you how much of a street dude they are, than China Mac. It’s almost like every single interview he does, he has to give a disclaimer about his street resume. Also, the whole shooting a fair one with AD was probably the most theatrical street shyt, ever! I guess I’m happy that they didn’t take it to guns, and it’s good to see 2 grown men work it out, but if anybody loved that shyt, I’m glad, because I didn’t, shyt was corny.