Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math and Troy Ave are weirdos yo, 😆. Truthfully a lot of y’all are…basing your takes on what happened that night on the story Troy Ave’s lying ass told y’all. Nobody else corroborated none of his story, it’s just his words…and y’all ran with that, 😭. Now Math corny aas, another Tax enemy, is trying to make sure Tax takes all the blame and stays locked up. Nigs lowkey fagits

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won’t lie. First time seeing china do some sucka shyt the way he doing math and it’s just for views and clout. All this could have been talked about one 0n one. The fade is coming….

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I literally said he dissed Tax in a song in my post bro lol.

Edit: I see how my post can be confusing. When I said "like he did" in parenthesis I was referring to his responding to Tax online and on record. And when I said "He didn't respond with the same energy" I was referring to the night at Irving Plaza.

I didn't say you can whatever you want and not expect to get checked. I said if someone says something you don't like and you chose to have a physical confrontation, you have to deal with the consequences of that. Same way the other person has to deal with the consequences of what they say. It goes both ways. Tax and Troy have a long history, there's so many different layers, it didn't start with Tax randomly beefing with him. They had personal issues.
Tax always said it started when Troy was on the come-up & tried to make Tax buy one of his mixtapes on the street :mjlol:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Tax always said it started when Troy was on the come-up & tried to make Tax buy one of his mixtapes on the street :mjlol:
What I'm about to post happened before or after that incident...

I'm from ENY ...troy Ave definitely was riding around in a all white Benz selling his cd's... he rolled up on me twice 1 year apart... the first time he rolled up I thought he was giving me the cd... he stopped me and was saying he selling it so I handed it back to him (being that I've never heard of him at the time)he was tight looking like he wanted to do something to me because I ain't buy his cd...

From what I could tell of tax's personality I could see him and Troy getting into some shyt behind the way Troy Ave was acting...

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
this is the first time I've ever listened to an entire conversation with Troy Ave...

jesus, this guy is just an absolutely terrible person.

these two timestamped clips

he's just...a really shytty person lol. I don't care about the taxtone shyt, or whatever but man this guy is a dirtbag

lol I had the exact same takeaway. A complete dikkhead. Like I wouldn’t put anything past him