Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he even talk about tax? I haven’t even seen the whole shyt. to be petty, my response would be “yea yea, I took your shyt from you and had you running for dear life”. :sas2:

marleyg

drug
Daps
Reppin
coLT$, kAkALAk
Coach

IHPMXUTDYTKOEFI.20130705204353.jpg

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel like Tax is always playing the victim and I dont understand why. I have no empathy for him when his longterm actions put him where he is. I enjoyed his podcast but his issues with troy didnt make anysense from day one. He really came off as a hater.

You spend months antagonizing a man simply because you didnt like him or his music. What did you expect to happen between you both when he finally sees you in person?

Why bring an illegal firearm to a music event? You getting real money now if you need protection at a music event get security. You not on the block.

If anybody was in Troys shoes they would have been the aggresor at irving as well. Its ashame that shyt went down the way it did because at the end of the day nothing was gained, all was lost.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
@GollyImGully
Insanity how you in your own words justify Troy being an AGGRESSOR towards Tax. And chastise Tax cause he makes you feel bad or you don't like him.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@GollyImGully
Insanity how you in your own words justify Troy being an AGGRESSOR towards Tax. And chastise Tax cause he makes you feel bad or you don't like him.
How is it insanity? If I disrespected you for months in public, what are you going to do when you see me in person? Was Tax supposed to expect a hug and theyll talk it out?

Troy simply responded with the same energy he was given. I cant see how this could have gone any other way without a mutal friend to squash.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How is it insanity? If I disrespected you for months in public, what are you going to do when you see me in person? Was Tax supposed to expect a hug and theyll talk it out?

Troy simply responded with the same energy he was given. I cant see how this could have gone any other way without a mutal friend to squash.
Someone is allowed to say whatever they want, you can't physically attack them because you don't like what they say online. Troy didn't respond with the same energy, that would be dissing him online or in songs (like he did). Once you physically approach someone with multiple dudes, that is a threat.

And if you do, and the tables turn and don't go your way, you can't cry about it. You put yourself in that situation.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tax did seem to be going at math for no reason at all :yeshrug:
He went at both Troy and Math for no reason. He tried to set a trap for Math dropping his location on Twitter one day, like the police don’t watch tweets like the rest of the world.

Tax is where he is because he moved like a clown. He went on some white folks podcast literally talking about how he wants to bully Troy Ave. For someone so “street smart”, he sure was stupid.

Troy wasn’t charged with murder because the DA has a mountain of evidence showing Tax being the aggressor and threatening to harm Troy when he saw him. He got spooked, beat up, pulled a gun, shot Banga, shot an innocent woman, got the gun taken, got beat up again, and hightailed it out of there with bullets whizzing by that janky hairline.

A felon carrying a gun in a Manhattan nightclub (a BS stolen Hi-Point at that, which might have saved his life since it jammed when Troy was firing at him), tweeted song lyrics about killing somebody after the incident, went on the run but still recorded podcasts, had his lawyer implicate Troy in unrelated crimes (snitching) and still won’t shut up talking about it in jail interviews and tweets. People talk about how Troy moves but Tax is just as goofy.