Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like that about him.

ya it doesn’t bug me but I forgot about some of his antics which do come across as forced/corny imo so I get that’s the actual reason why some folks don’t fukk with him/his music

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
There was parts Troy got frustrated with Mecca over Hovain.

Basically Mecca was talking about being close to Hovain, and Troy was explaining how Mecca don't really know Hovain. And how industry cats get close to guys in the industry and act like they was right hand mans.Troy said he knew Hov died literally a day before everyone else because of their connection, something Mecca wouldn't know because him and Hov was industry friends. He explained how he's at Hov's baby christenings, hustled with Hovain in the streets, etc...he was close with him since they was young.

Mecca had to fall back.

I forgot Banga's girlfriend is the godmother to Math's daughter.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

Basically Mecca was talking about being close to Hovain, and Troy was explaining how Mecca don't really know Hovain. And how industry cats get close to guys in the industry and act like they was right hand mans.Troy said he knew Hov died literally a day before everyone else because of their connection, something Mecca wouldn't know because him and Hov was industry friends. He explained how he's at Hov's baby christenings, hustled with Hovain in the streets, etc...he was close with him since they was young.

Mecca had to fall back.

Mecc be right about shyt sometimes but he annoying cuz he come across like a straight edge know it all

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mecca had to fall back.

That’s all facto. Glad Mecca Fell back. Gotta get to seeing this. Mecca need that from time to time especially since he’s quick to give his music perspective.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
@FreshAIG Troy definitely not a dummy. What’s crazy, math seem to really like and respect troy. Busting the bubble on the Nikes and sending them back… wowwwwwwwwww. Who remember that? Never did it cuz always thought it was a myth….

Lol I was like nah that's that old school shyt for real. Math and Troy from the same hood (Crown Heights), so he's known Troy for a long time.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I was like nah that's that old school shyt for real. Math and Troy from the same hood (Crown Heights), so he's known Troy for a long time.

‘I knew that but didn’t realize how much math seemed to really like Troy. Honestly, Troy didn’t come off his annoying way. He comfortable with himself and showed that. Young OG need to chill with that extra extra all the time too. Troy hit him with that avirex comeback. Lol

back to old school, I even heard they did that with timbs too. Lol