Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
There was parts Troy got frustrated with Mecca over Hovain.

Basically Mecca was talking about being close to Hovain, and Troy was explaining how Mecca don't really know Hovain. And how industry cats get close to guys in the industry and act like they was right hand mans.Troy said he knew Hov died literally a day before everyone else because of their connection, something Mecca wouldn't know because him and Hov was industry friends. He explained how he's at Hov's baby christenings, hustled with Hovain in the streets, etc...he was close with him since they was young.

Mecca had to fall back.

I forgot Banga's girlfriend is the godmother to Math's daughter.

Which clip was that?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they both hate Taxstone

Free Tax :umad:

Seriously though Tax was ahead of his time and every street dude with a podcast should salute him for giving them a lane.

I wish Tax and Combat Jack were still around.

On another note I'm still feeling like these interviews lack energy. Math needs to get a better team around because Grafh and the light skinned cat who offers nothing but a few jail stories aren't bringing anything to the table. Mecca, despite his faults, brings his own perspective. Bigga needs to just watch the door and stfu.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't understand the Mecca hate till now

Watching the Dave East episode this nikka annoying as fukk! Shut the fukk up you nerd

him and bigga just simply don’t need to be there for certain guests…bigga just sits there on his phone and gets agitated when an artist doesn’t have the same interpretation of god/the bible he has…and once mecca can’t convince everybody he’s the smartest one in the room he just slumps in his chair and sulks :francis:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
him and bigga just simply don’t need to be there for certain guests…bigga just sits there on his phone and gets agitated when an artist doesn’t have the same interpretation of god/the bible he has…and once mecca can’t convince everybody he’s the smartest one in the room he just slumps in his chair and sulks :francis:
Lol accurate

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I wish the Harry Powder nickname would've stuck... I always fukked with that one :ehh:

I think they tried to cancel Troy for the name tho

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Mecc felt some kind of way during the Jhood interview, like he could lil bro J-hood lol like we all ain’t gonna see it. I don’t know where he got the heart all of a sudden, when he quiet as a church mouse when folks his own age up there. I watched Shyheim in every clip, and that young man carried himself like an old head, understandably because of the shyt he been through, but I thought it was wild disrespectful that Mecc wouldn’t really let J get his own perspective off without trying to big bro him, because he worked at the fukking source. Get Star in the chair and see how Mecc’s credentials stand up, lol.
Shyheim "carried himself like a old head" as you said because he is 43 years old. Lmao. J Hood is 39.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fat Joe on regretting Jay Z beef and years they could have got money together

Fat Joe: I’m not gonna lie ever since I’ve been fukking with Jay Z, I’ve been getting that money :mjlol:

He say getting more money than ever got