Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Melle and Caz episode is actually hilarious I just wished they delved more into history. They spent a lot of time complaining about current music, which I understand, but I'd like to hear more history (which they gave some) when talking to pioneers. Still a good episode.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Melle and Caz episode is actually hilarious I just wished they delved more into history. They spent a lot of time complaining about current music, which I understand, but I'd like to hear more history (which they gave some) when talking to pioneers. Still a good episode.
def. dope. so was the mega one.

dave east one was kinda boring

but the Shy/Hood one was cool

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mecca is a sanctimonious phony lmaooo

spent most of the segment arguing he has a right to say who’s wack and not respect their hustle and even went so far as to say dave east as an artist should use his voice to say who’s wack…then when HE is asked who’s wacked that nikka fell silent :mjlol:

he finally gave some safe answers (he said lil xan and the fukking island boys) when folks pointed out he was hesitant to do what he was just saying others should do lol

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area

spent most of the segment arguing he has a right to say who’s wack and not respect their hustle and even went so far as to say dave east as an artist should use his voice to say who’s wack…then when HE is asked who’s wacked that nikka fell silent :mjlol:

he finally gave some safe answers (he said lil xan and the fukking island boys) when folks pointed out he was hesitant to do what he was just saying others should do lol

them big ass jeans make him look like a bigger clown saying what's "wack" or not

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Was hoping someone mentioned this. Breh is a hard listen with his dumb shyt. Nobody cares who you think is wack especially if you won’t say their names…but want artists to speak on it :dahell: He’s a bozo.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Next time Mecca starts talking about who's wack they should pull up his old music :childplease: