Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I stopped watching that first clip a few minutes in…in that segment, mecca was the only one displaying some sense…slightly OT but I get the impression math hoffa can’t wait to sellout lmao
Math definitely got the c00n in him

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I stopped watching that first clip a few minutes in…in that segment, mecca was the only one displaying some sense…slightly OT but I get the impression math hoffa can’t wait to sellout lmao
That's damn near all these dudes. The main ones that act like rebels or that are like fukk the industry only act like that because they got rejected by the industry. Look at how anti-industry Budden was until he got popular and started being accepted even a little in those circles. Switched all the way up.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Loved that deb interview. Queens get the money. shyt run deep.

yeah I enjoyed that WAYYYYY more than I thought I would. She got a legit love and passion for the shyt, plus she got legit rep that earns respect at "high" industry levels.

It makes me wonder how far she woulda got if Bimmy wasn't her brother.

Pr what would happen if her and Scrappy mom would start hanging out :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Try Daniel's Leather on Orchard street in Manhattan. Bought several furs and shearlings from there throughout the years. Fat Joe, Ghostface and Jada are a few of their clientele. They def got some shyt like what Bim is rocking. Holla at the older Guyanese dude in there, he'll hook you up.