Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I enjoyed that Cormega episode. Always get some good game from his interviews. Just wish he would've talked more about his boxing background. The Deb Antney interview was good too but Mecc ruined certain parts of it for me. Sometimes you gotta let people get through their story and stop constantly interjecting.

"Bucking the system" - Mr. Mecc :flabbynsick:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I enjoyed that Cormega episode. Always get some good game from his interviews. Just wish he would've talked more about his boxing background. The Deb Antney interview was good too but Mecc ruined certain parts of it for me. Sometimes you gotta let people get through their story and stop constantly interjecting.

Mecc doesn't know when his two cents aren't needed.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I really enjoyed the Cormega episode. But Mega always been a genuine dude so no surprise he can talk about his life without trying to make it sound better than it was. I appreciate dudes getting older in hip hop and speaking on it. It's certainly not new, but needs to keep happening. I just like how he spoke on the past beefs and his evolution as a lyricist from a very clear and level headed place. like explaining why he doesnt use certain words in his music anymore. :salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I didn’t want to say anything for “fear” of coming across too critical but he was absolutely obnoxious during a lot of the deb clips…and he kept saying that shyt over and over—like nikka we get that you were loosely correct…now let her talk

JBQH

Pro
Daps
Still really enjoying how far this show has come. The guests are still coming and things are still rolling even after a few changes at different times. I’ll say this though, Mecca or Mecc is not dynamic enough to be a #2 or B Mic. It’s pretty obvious when he doesn’t want to engage as much with someone and even when it’s not his face looks like he’s always ready to object to what is being said. Someone else is needed to bring all of this together. Not sure whom but he can’t be counted on right now to be the #2. Not even going into what Bigga brings :stopitslime:. Mecca is much better than him. Interested in seeing who is next and if it will always be guest driven going forward.