Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I remember years ago Vlad said he'll never pay for an interview. Now it got leaked he offered Saweetie 10k for her. These podcasts are getting mad bread. Adam22 said No Jumper makes a million a month
One exception, I hope Adolf22 has to pay mad bread, and that his network dies. fukk that clown ass vulture

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do y’all go about watching the whole videos after watching the clips?

do you just simply rewatch the same parts?

do you skip thru the parts you’ve already watched and try to remember where it ended?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

do you skip thru the parts you’ve already watched and try to remember where it ended?
I never watch the clips

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never watch the clips

in the future I hope he considers doing it like vlad where he breaks the entire interview into clips but also gives folks the option of watching the whole interview…I like the chunk size 10 minute clips tho more than them short clips vlad be putting out plus he has better content…or maybe I should just wait for the full vids to drop and then watch em at my pace

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

this is my biggest issue. he needs to release the clips in the same order that they happen or something (similar to vlad TV) so users can skip.
a lot of the time i dont bother watching the full joint as a result

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is my biggest issue. he needs to release the clips in the same order that they happen or something (similar to vlad TV) so users can skip.
a lot of the time i dont bother watching the full joint as a result

ya flip would just release one clip which made it easier for me to skip that section of the interview the whole thing dropped…only problem tho it flip allowed too much time to pass between the preview and the entire interview…I think doing something similar to vlad would be better

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
in the future I hope he considers doing it like vlad where he breaks the entire interview into clips but also gives folks the option of watching the whole interview…I like the chunk size 10 minute clips tho more than them short clips vlad be putting out plus he has better content…or maybe I should just wait for the full vids to drop and then watch em at my pace
He kinda does already you just gotta pay for the membership but he should put out the full interview on the membership side same day as the first clip drop. He usually waits a couple days

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: @ j hood still being salt about not being on the source cover with the Lox. talmbout "they shoulda stuck up for me :mjcry:"
Even after they were telling him that the Lox didn't have juice like that and could've easily lost the cover. He's still complaining about it lol.